Noticing

A/N hello I've been updating a lot because I probably won't update later one, any way enjoy! Also don't worry you ciel and Lizzy shippers Ciel will become nicer!!

Ciel's Pov

I grumbled as I woke up to the sound of my butler walking in making his presence known with a cup of Earl Gray Tea. I took it and drank some before Sebastian changed my clothes once he was finished I waited for him to list off the letters and the newspaper.

"Oh well that's interesting" Sebastian murmured to himself .

Sebastian's Pov

Interesting indeed, the Lady Elizabeth had made news, going away? Well if she didn't tell it wouldn't be important. Plus, young master isn't very fond of her, so I will just skip that.

I began reading letters about boring stuff and how he has duties. After that I retreated to the garden and began reading the article about Lady Elizabeth. She surely did it with some hesitation, she does love people dearly here? But it came as a surprise that she was wanting it. I smirked at this and waited for my young bratty master to call.

Yes, I know I called him bratty, because that is what he truly is. He had such a beauty who became withered by his greedy hands and made the delicate Lizzy, start to slowly wither away. I couldn't wait to see my young masters reaction to this news, it will surely taint his soul even more, because even if Ciel sounded like he despised his betrothed, he would surely come looking if she disappeared.

Ciel's Pov

I go to my study and start working, it's tiring I suppose, but it's better now because nobody's bothering me, no Elizabeth and no servants, who all explained they had to see someone, who I don't know but I don't give a damn, at least if it's quiet. After a few signing and reading I got bored, how is it so quiet? Aren't they supposed to be here? Oh wait, it's only been 5 minutes... wait only five minutes?!? But that felt so long! It must be from not being interrupted. If this servanst were hear I wouldn't be able to sign one paper without someone making a ruckus, but now I can't even do that with no sound! What has Elizabeth gone into? Yes I do have a smudge bit of feeling but that's because she's my cousin right? Right!