I said i was sorry

7 months later...............
Emily's pov
I am scared,i never meant to hurt the team. I hear Morgan yelling at Hotch and i stop and wait. I feel a shock go up my back and i get scared. I place my hand on my scar from Ian Doyle and i walk in to see the team. I see Garcia run over and hug me, Spencer looks mad and walks out. Hotch gives me a smile, Rossi is tearing up, but Morgan is pissed and he walks off but i try to stop him but he pushes me away and says how could you do this. I just stand there and yelled at him saying this I SAID I WAS SORRY MORGAN. JJ runs after him but before she runs after him she says it is really good to see you Em. I stand there and i feel a tear drop fall on my hand and i feel a hand go on my shoulder and i look and it is Hotch in his suit and he tells me he is sorry for what happened and that it will get better. I look at him and i burts into tears and he grabs me and puts me in his arms and holds me tightly and tells me it is going to be okay. I tell him i am sorry for causing hurt to him and the team and that if i never went to catch Doyle I wouldn't be in this mess and I shouldn't have came back. He looks down at me and says no Emily you should've came home and you missed your family and you couldn't help it because you love them and we know that you had to. I give a slight nod and i put my face back in his chest and i cry. JJ comes back and Hotch tells her go get morgan into his office immediately. So JJ goes to grab Morgan and he lets go of me and JJ takes me to sit down but Reid runs up to me and hugs me and says welcome Home Em we missed you. Rossi comes running over after Reid hugs me and he also hugs me and says Welcome home Bella. He always called me Bella and i never knew why. I tell them i am so so sorry for everything i put you through. They tell me it is ok they are just glad I'm home. I see Morgan come out of Hotch's office and he looks pissed.

Your perfect to meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें