DON'T EVER SAY THAT

A/n
Hey this part is the conversation between Morgan and Hotch when Hotch asked Morgan to talk to him in his office. Hope you enjoy.

Hotch's pov
I see Emily running after Morgan and she yells at him and i hear her voice braking as she yelled at him. I ran over and grabbed her and she cried. I told JJ to get Morgan in my office. So i tell Emily i was going to be back soon and she gave me a nod and i walk to my office. I walk in and Morgan looks mad and i tell him to sit down. He starts yelling and i tell him to calm down. Soon he yells out HOW DARE SHE COME BACK AFTER US THINKING SHE WAS DEAD,SHE IS A COWARD. After i heard that, spitting anger raged through me and i said HOW DARE YOU CALL EM THAT EVER,MAYBE LET HER TELL YOU WHY SHE LEFT AND I WILL NOT LET  ANYONE  CALL SOMEONE I LOVE SO MUCH A COWARD. All Morgan did was give me a glare and he walked out. But he came back and said i don't care if all of the team is happy that she is back i won't let her back in, not after what happened. I grab him and shut the door and i said SHE IS COMING BACK AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE HER BUT WE ALL LOVE HER AND I'M HAPPY SHE IS BACK AND IF YOU DON'T  TELL HER YOUR SORRY I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU PAY. Morgan walked out and i did too. I saw Emily had her worried face so i walked up to her and said everything is going to be okay and she smiled and she hugged me.