the last tear

3 DAYS LATER...........

I hate this life, one second your with the love of your life and the next you lose him forever. Today is my last day to say goodbye to the love of my life and then in 4 weeks i am back to work again or maybe sooner because if i do nothing i will be left the way i was when Doyle was around, alone and wanting to be with friends who love me and my caring boyfriend Aaron but now that is imposible.Today is Aaron's funeral and the whole team will be there even Cruise. i was about to get up when i saw Aaron's suit that he left out then i wanted to cry for hours just cuddled up to his side of my bed and never wanting to move ever again. i was going back to bed when JJ texted me and told me to get up and get ready for the worst day of my life. so i got up and took a shower. after my shower i curled my hair and did my makeup but i never did too much because Aaron says i look beautiful without all of that stuff, i miss doing my hair and him right behind me holding my waist and kissing my cheek and bugging me but i never hated it i loved it. i got dressed in my black dress and i stole one of Aaron's suit jackets to keep a part of him with me for today. i grabbed my black heels and i looked at my self one more time before i left.

i made it and when i got out i saw the team and I gave everyone a hug and Reid noticed that i was wearing one of Aaron's suit jackets and he said that's so sweet Em keeping a part of him with you. i looked at him and i started to tear up and i saw Rossi had a tear in his eye and i told him we will make it through this sad time in our lives. we sat down and when it was my turn to talk i was really scared because i didn't want to mess up. i got up there and i said Aaron was the most caring man i have ever met and i want to tell you a story about him, about 7 months ago i was forced to fake my death and when i came back everyone left me standing there almost crying but Aaron he stood by me and helped me make things better and i love him so much and now that he is..... gone i can't even think about the next day without him in my life and i miss him so much and i hope that everyone will remember him for the man that made everyone smile and i will remember him as the man who loved me for who i was and...... i .........can't even think about that day but it seems to come back in my dreams at night and i know that he will be very missed and i'm so so sorry i can't do this anymore i said as i walked and JJ ran after me and told me i did really good there was not a dry eye in the room when i talked. i sat down and everyone told me i did a good job. after it was over i walked a put a rose down for him and i felt my heat sink and i cried all over again at  a 3 second break and today was the worst day of my life and for the record i think the team can aggre on that one.