The consequences

Emily's pov
I hear Hotch say I'm with Morgan and i want to throw him into a wall. We are about to leave when Hotch stops ma and says maybe this could fix your problem with him and baby please,stay safe. He grabs my waist and kisses me and we hit the road. The car ride with Morgan is silent and it was weird because of our fight. I feel bad for yelling at Morgan but not at the same time. We get to the location and me and Morgan make a run for it. We walk down this dark, creepy hall and I feel like we are being followed. All of the sudden i feel a huge pain in the back of my head  and i fall to the cold ground and everything goes black

I wake up and i am tied up and i look over and i see Morgan. I hear the door open and it's the unsub and i try to get free but the unsub walks up to me and gives me a knife and tells me to kill Morgan. I look at the unsub and i tell him if i have to kill Morgan, i will kill you first. But the unsub got mad and grabbed a knife and put it up to my throat and i start to tear up. The unsub takes me and Morgan and puts us in a dark room and i feel scared. The lights come on and there are 2 knives and i feel a tear go down my cheek. I hear the unsub tell Morgan to stab me so i close my eyes and i feel a sharp pain go in my stomach and I scream. I felt it again and again. I fell to the ground in pain. I hear the unsub say one lives and one dies. I couldn't stand the horrible pain so i grabbed a knife and started to cut my wrist. I hear Morgan yelling at me to stop it but I never listened. Suddenly i heard Hotch yell FBI and i knew i was going to die or my boyfriend was going to save me. Hotch kicks down the door and i see him rushing to my side and he hold my wrist to stop the bleeding and he tells me stay with me Em your going to be Just fine baby, who gave you these stab wounds. I look at Morgan and Hotch looks at him and says WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO EM, that UNSUB COULD HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO BUT I KNOW YOUR BETTER THEN THAT ,NOW SHE MAY NEVER STEP FOOT NEAR YOU AND I Can't SAY THAT I BLAME HER. I Couldn't hear much more because i blacked out. I wake up and i see Hotch and he was asleep beside me and i saw the doctor come in. The saddest kind of sad is when your tears can't even drop and you feel nothing, it's like your world just ended. You don't cry,you Don't hear, you just hope that thing will be okay. But nothing is worse then that feeling you know a friend who used to trust you just got his revenge, thanks to Morgan, my dreams will never come true. My dream to have kids.