Sorry won't fix this Morgan

Emily's pov
I spent the night having bad dreams about the team hating me and even Hotch hated me. One of then was so bad I screamed and Hotch came bursting in my room. I asked him to stay at my house for the night so i could feel a lot more safe then i did when Doyle was around. I bolt up and freaked out and Hotch wraps his warm arms around me. He asked me what's wrong and i told him to sit on the bed because it may take a while. He sits down with his arms still around me and i tell him what my dream was about but i never got to finish because i start to sob. Hotch looks at me and tells me it is going to be okay and he kissed my head. I looked up at Hotch and i lean in closer to him and i kissed him. When our lips met i felt safe in his arms and i felt like a million bucks. He was about to leave but I grabbed his arm and asked him if he could stay with me. He smiles and says of course I will Em. He comes to the other side of the bed and he takes me in his arms and i drift off to sleep,but before i fell asleep i heard Hotch say i love you Emily. I looked up at him and said i love you too Honey.

The next day.......
Emily's pov
I walk in the BAU hand in hand with Hotch and JJ saw us together and i heard her say it's about time. I walk Hotch to his office and he told me i had to sign some papers for the big boss. He opens the door and we see Morgan. He asks me if we could talk. I see Hotch give him a glare and i feel Hotch's hand on my waist and i tell Morgan fine,you have 2 minutes. So i tell Hotch i will see him soon and he grabs me and kisses me. Hotch leaves and I suddenly feel alone. Morgan looks at me and says so,you and Hotch are together. Yes but this is not why wanted to talk to me. Morgan told me I wanted to say sorry for everything will you forgive me. I got so angry and said WAIT YOU THINK I WILL FORGIVE YOU AFTER WHAT PAIN YOU CAUSED ME MORGAN WELL GUESS WHAT SORRY WON'T FIX THIS MORGAN THIS TALK IS OVER. I walked out and i fell by Hotch's office door and I cried. I hear someone kneel down by me and i feel Hotch's warm hand on my bare shoulder and he asked me what happened. I told him i yelled at Morgan because he tried to apologize but i lost it when he said he was sorry and i yelled at him and it ended with me slamming the door. I started to sob and i told him i feel so alone in this cold world but when I'm with you i feel like Supergirl. He lifts my chin and says Em baby your never alone, you have me and the team and sweetheart i love you so much and i hope you know that. He cups my cheek and puts his forehead on mine and i cry. I give him a faint smile and i told him thank you for never giving up on me,your so sweet and kind and that is why i love you honey. He grabs my waist and pulls me in closer and our lips collided. After our kiss i keep Hotch close to me and i say i love you so much Aaron.