the strange caller

I looked at my phone and saw who it was and i don't know how but i really wanted to know.so i picked up my phone and i said hello. i was so overjoyed i started to cry when the caller talked, hey babe are you coming to see me in the hospital or not because someone told me that you have a surprise for me and you know i have a hard time waiting.my eyes were filled with tears and i said oh my god is it really you honey, or is this some messed up prank Morgan is pulling on me. He laughs and says no why did the doctors even call you. i told him i was on my way and that i will be there soon. I made it to the hospital and i walk to Aaron's room and i can't wait to see him after so long of crying.I open the door and i started to cry when i saw him. i ran to him and i hugged him and then i looked up at him and i kissed him. He told me he was so sorry for scaring me like that and he will tell me if something is wrong. I told him i do have a surprise for you and i think you will like it very much.......baby i am going to love some so much as much as i love you and he or she is going to look just like you and me and he or she is going to me mommy and you daddy......honey i'm pregnant.His face lit up when i told him he was going to be a dad and he grabbed me and put me in his arms and said wow this is a dream come true for both me and you and i don't care what it is i just want it to be healthy and happy and that's all that's all that matters to me and i love you and i love you too baby and he kisses me and then my baby bump. i smiled and told myself my new life is just getting started i'm with the man i love and a baby who we are waiting to be born who we already love to death , i am making sure this life will be better then the old one.