Broken

Emily's POV
We get to the hospital and i am so scared to think i may lose my baby boy it's like you are going crazy and losing everything you have. This is like losing Aaron all over again and I went into a state of going nuts for two weeks. Aaron yells for a nurse and in the matter of seconds, nurses whisk away the twins and it felt like they were taking them and never giving them back. It's scary especially for a first time mother and father. All Aaron and i could do was stand there and say nothing,that's when i broke down and Aaron pulled me into a tight hug. "This can't happen to us Aaron,it's....not fair i never knew that being a parent could be so hard...i just want to hold my babies Aaron" I whispered as he played with my hair. He knows it calms me down and makes me feel safer. Once he had me calm we walked to the waiting room. Aaron had called the team to tell them that they were in the hospital. "What do you think is wrong Aaron" I hear Emily ask me and i am scared about what i should say because i have never been through this before."i really don't know Em I'm no genius but i am a father and I'm not leaving here without my kids" Aaron says holding Emily's hand. Soon the doctor walks out and Emily jumps up right away to meet the doctor. "So what's wrong" Emily asks picking at her nails. "Well both twins are not doing good,there on life support right now Matthew's lung collapsed and same thing happened to Victoria I'm very sorry" the doctor said as he walked away. I look at Emily who had a tears going down her face. "Are you okay babe?" I ask as i put my hand on her shoulder. Emily looks at me and bursted into tears,we didn't know what we were going to do but we will work it out. "Aaron i feel like i did everything wrong for the kids i mean how could this happen" Emily said between sobs. "I have no clue babe" Aaron says rubbing Emily's back.