Chapter 3

I wore a tight fitted black dress with heels I walked in to the packed bar and saw tom and a few people over in the VIP area I walked through got a drink and sat down tom introduced me to a few other people and Alice starting giving me the death stares.
Half hour passed and I went back up to the bar to get another drink.
"Well hello sweetheart long time no seen" said a slurred voice
I looked to my right to see Jason my ex and well not so nice ex he cheated on me and was quite nasty to me
" go away Jason"
"Oh come on love don't be like that"
His breath stunk of alcohol and he was far to close for my liking.

Toms POV

I sat watching Laura at the bAr talking to a guy who i recognised as her ex blood boiled inside me he was nasty to her and well I cared about her.
"What you looking at? Asked Alice
"That's Laura's ex he wasn't nice to her at all maybe I should go over...
"Don't be silly she's old enough to look after herself"
I took a big sip of my beer not taking my eyes off of them.

Laura's POV
Jason put his arm around me and I immediately pushed him away I looked over towards tom he was looking straight at us why was he just staring. Jason put his hands on me again.
"Get off" I said as I tried to push him away
"Get your hands off her" shouted tom who suddenly appeared in between us squaring right up to him.
"Who are you" Jason slurred
"I am the one who picked all the pieces up when you treated her like shit last time then get lost"
Tom took my hand and led me away to where the VIP toilets were. We stood outside tears fell from my eyes.
"Hey come here" tom pulled me in for a hug
"Thank you tom" I sobbed
"I wondered where you had gone" said Alice
"Sorry Alice couldn't stand there and watch that"
"I am just going to go in to the toilet and clean my self up"

I walked in to the toilets followed by Alice
All of a sudden Alice pushed me against the wall hitting my head I screamed in pain as I felt the blood dripping down from my forehead.
"I told you get lost get out of toms life otherwise it will be worse next time"
Alice walked off out
I grabbed a tissue and wiped my head I couldn't believe it. I walked out the toilets going past tom and Alice
"Laura what's up what have you done?
"Ask your girlfriend"
I ran out the bar and just ran I decided to go in to the hospital to get my head checked and ended up needed 4 stitches. I was just waiting for a nurse to do it.

My phone hadn't stopped beeping and ringing from tom but I didn't answer it. Tom text

Laura please answer I am really worried Alice said you fell and hit your head I am worried

I replied

If you must know i am at st Thomas hospital

Within 15 minutes as I was sat in the waiting room in walked tom with Alice behind I immediately stood up as they approached me

"Get her away from me" I said my voice shaky
"Laura what's the matter we're worried"
"She isn't worried she did this to me" I cried
"What?
"She has been threatening me since I met her to stay away from you then tonight she pushed me against the wall"

Tom turned to Alice
Tom POV

I turned looking at Alice

"She came for me so I pushed her away" Alice said
I looked to Laura who was shaking and very upset
"Alice leave please"
"What your going to believe that ugly cow over me?
"Just go"

"Laura to room 4 please" shouted the nurse

Laura POV
I walked off to the nurse sitting in the bed why the nurse stitched my cut up as the nurse was doing it tom walked in sitting on one of the chairs opposite the bed. He put his hand on top of mine giving it a squeeze.
"There all done your free to go just keep it dry for a few days and it should heal itself"
"Thank you"
We walked out side the hospital together. We wasn't that far from mine really.

"Where's Alice? I asked
"Gone, Laura I wish you had told me about Alice"
"I didn't want to you really liked her"
"Come on I am walking you home"
He put his arm around Laura's shoulders.
I felt so safe when he was by me he was so muscular and gentle god I was really progressing feelings for him what was I going to do I can't tell him this would ruin our friendship. I suppose the only way was for him to fall for me I would have to pull all the stops out to get him to want me, this sounded like a dangerous plan.

Laura walked off with the nurse