Chapter 9

Tom had cleaned Laura's cuts up  he looked up at her in complete sadness he couldn't help but feel to blame for all this.
"You alright? Asked Laura sensing he was upset.
"Not really seeing you like this breaks my heart it really does"
He went and made her a hot drink and sat cuddled with her on the sofa.
"I am so sorry" tom said as he rubbed his hand through her hair
"What are you sorry for?
"This is my thought shoving you in to the spotlight"
"Don't be stupid this isn't your thought at all it's just that idiot guy who did it"
He gently kissed the top of her head. Holding her close and tight.
"I am away next week in LA filming for a few months I am going to really worry about you"
"Don't be silly I will be fine please don't worry about me, will you get any time off during filming?
"Yeh bits"
"Can I come out and visit you then?
Tom smiled
"I would love that I would really love that"
She looked up to him and he kissed her softly on the lips when they broke away they were both smiling, Laura rested her head on his chest she was rubbing her fingers gently on his chest that you could slightly see from the top of his tshirt.
"I feel so safe when I am with you I just feel so relaxed"
"I am glad you feel like that I just wish I could of protected you today"
"It's fine I am fine just a few cuts will you stay tonight? Laura asked
"Of course I would love that, shall we head off to bed? Tom asked
"Yes"
Tom helped Laura up and they went off to bed.

The next day

Tom was on the phone to his agent why on his laptop he was raging the journalist that had chased Laura the night before had posted the pictures in the paper making some story that she was drunk.
It really upset Laura but she was really trying to hide but tom could tell he knew her to well.
He was pacing up and down he was so angry
"I am going to the gym" he stormed out so angry
Laura broke down in tears, her phone began to ring and it was Toms mum she spoke on the phone tom had all ready told her everything that happened.
She invited Laura round to the house so Laura got ready and drove over to there house she quickly sent Tom a text

I am at your mums house xxx

Toms POV

I had to get out to the gym and throw a few punches I was so angry I had to come and let off some steam I just didn't know what to do with myself. I felt really guilty storming off like that. I finished in the gym and took a quick shower checking my phone after as I sat down in the locker room. I read the message from Laura about her being At my mums. I have her a message.

Hey babe I am really sorry I stormed out like that I am just so angry what this guy has done to you I needed to let off some steam I will meet you at my mums xxxx

I drove to my mums creeping in the house so I was standing outside the living room door listening to Laura and my mum talking

"I just couldn't be happier for you and Tom" said Sue
"Thank you, I haven't been this happy for a long time"
Tom smiled
"I always said to your mum when you both younger you would get together"
"I actually really fancied him for ages but had to let go when he got famous I thought he would forget about me"
"Oh don't be stupid you have been his best friend he has never ever forgotten about you and I let you in to a little secret he would always ask me to look out for you when he was away filming"
"Awww that's so sweet of him I really like him sue these feelings have come on so strong even tho I know him better then anyone I get butterflies when he walks in to a room I just want to be with him but I am scared what if he don't feel the same as I do I don't want to loose him altogether because I just couldn't not have him in my life at all"
"I am pretty much sure he feels the same"

Listening to Laura talk I agreed with everything she said god I felt so strongly for this girl and because I all ready know her inside out I felt like I was falling for her quicker then I had ever fallen for somebody before. I made a noise with the door then walked in to the front room where they were both sat.
"Hey not interrupting am I" I have my mum a hug and a kiss then kissed Laura on the lips
"Sorry I went off like that babe I just had to let some frustration out"
"It's fine I understand"
He kissed her on the lips again and sat next to her.
"I will leave you two alone for a bit"
She smiled and walked off out the room
Laura had work that afternoon at 1 Tom insisted he walked Laura to work and insisted he would meet her at 7 when she finished.

Hope everyone is enjoying it xx