Chapter 5

It was a really hot summers day I laid on my towel on the sunny beach. I had come to a quiet beach not normally where lots of people go so that tom wasn't hounded by press of fans. I put up a couple of umbrellas so it was even more private.

"Your going to burn like that?

I looked up to see Tom standing there
"Oh hey I was waiting for you to put cream on my back I can't reach" I laughed
I had a bikini on my had taken the straps off so I didn't get strap marks.
I handed tom the spray he sprayed on my back and began to rub. As soon as his hand touched my skin butterflies shot through me.

"Wow tom if I had know you were this good I would of got you to massage me before"
He laughed
"Thanks you only got to ask, there you go your all done"
"Thank you did you want me to do your back?
"Yeh ok thanks"
Tom laid down on his front and i began t rub sun cream on his back he was so muscular and tanned.
Tom rolled over
"Thanks babe"
They laid sunbathing for an hour before having a dip in the sea.
I laid on my back thinking everything in my head all these feelings I just didn't know what to do.
Tom leant up on his elbow just staring in to Laura's eyes.
"What you thinking about? Laughed Laura
"How much I want to kiss you right now"

I smiled looking around at the beach we were quite secluded and I don't think anyone had noticed that tom was here.
"Well you don't have to just think"

Tom leaned down closer to Laura moving a hair out of her face before pressing his lips against hers.
My stomach did flips and butterflies I moved my hand to the back of toms neck pulling him in deeper for the kiss. His lips were so soft and gentle.
I ran my hand through his hair then down to his arms feeling his muscles god his arms were big and was such a big turn on. The kids seemed to go on for ages none of us wanted to stop.
Tom gently pulled away
"Wow" tom said
"That was amazing"
"Fancy packing up going back to yours"
"Yes definitely lets go"
We packed up within minutes think we were both quite excited of the thought of having some privacy.
We walked back to mine I walked in to the kitchen to get a drink. Tom came up behind me pushing me to the wall and kissing me.
His lips moved down to my neck
"Oh god tom your turning me on so much right now"
"Good"
He lifted me up and put me on the side I wrapped my legs around him.
"I am pretty turned on right now as well" tom said in between kisses
"I can tell"
Just then there was a knock at the door which made them jump breaking away laughing.
I walked to open the door it was my mum
"Oh hey hunny I just stopped by to say hello I was passing"
She walked further in when she noticed tom standing there
"Oh hello tom sorry I didn't know you was busy" she grinned
"Hey it's alright we have been to the beach just got back, look I will let you catch up with your mum go for a drink later? Asked tom
"Yes definitely I will see you out"
I followed him to the door I stood outside the door so my mum couldn't see us and he kissed me passionately on the lips
"See you at 8"
I watched him walk away my god he was so fit I can't believe what has just happened I was so excited and I knew I wanted to dress to impress tonight.