Proloug

Grunts and panting that's all that was heard throughout the training room at the watchtower, "Can't we take a break!?" a young raven haired boy asked.

"Why is there someone you wanna see" you said with a smirk on your face, that only grew when you saw a blush form and the kids face.

"N-NO!" He shouted, causing a mischievous snicker to escape your lips.

"Fine take the rest of the day off, you've been improving a lot so you deserve a day off" you smiled while ruffling his hair.

This caused said boy to shout out a "Yes!" while jumping for joy, he then stopped and looked at you with a face that showed he wanted to ask you something but just couldn't figure out how, "everything alright Jeran?" You asked, the boy now know as Jeran looked at you and sighed, "are you ever coming back to the team" he asked looking at the wall.

You sighed and scratched the back of your head, "I don't know it just isn't the same without wally" you answered truthfully, he sighed and walked to away to go change, you knew he was hoping you would this won't be the first time he asked and you ...

You sighed and scratched the back of your head, "I don't know it just isn't the same without wally" you answered truthfully, he sighed and walked to away to go change, you knew he was hoping you would this won't be the first time he asked and you knew it won't be the last ether, it hurt seeing your protege upset but you couldn't tell him you were, it would't be good for ether of you. During the invasion of the Reech and their plan to harm the earth, Wally also known as the original Kid Flash died or at least that was what the other's believed, you however refused to believe that, you still felt like he was alive and your sticking with that feeling. Sighing you left the training room and went to change back into you civilian clothing, passing Artemis, Kaldur, Conner, Megan and your brother?. "Dick what are you doing here?" You asked, after the defeat of the reach and Wally's death the others figured out your identities as well as everyone in the bat-family, lets just say bats was not to please they found out.

"I'm coming back to the team" he informed which supprised you since he also left after Wally's so called death, "thats good" you said smiling, "what about you (Y/N) will you come back to" Artemis asked missing one of her best friends, she has been doing well since what happened to Wally, she changed her hero name to Tigress, she even started dating Kaldur. You knew she loved Wally but she needed to stop grieving and move on he would of wanted that. "I don't know guys still dosen't feel the same" you said scratching the back of your neck, "(Y/N) I know your upset but Wally isn't coming back and he wouldn't want you like this" Kaldur reasoned with you, "Thats the thing guys I don't feel like he's gone" You said, "(Y/N)" Megan said sadly it hurt seeing her friend like this. "At least come one mission with us please" Conner asked, you looked at them and then sighed before finally nodding at them, they smiled and you all went to a successful mission.

Xx Time Skip xX

Its been three months since then and you have been gradually returning back to the team, but it wasn't official yet, the team even got back the Mount Justice base, the six of you were currently trying to figure out where the heck savage disappeared to "It just dosen't make any sence" Artemis mumbled, "you sure this is right" Conner asked, you nodded "we checked the files twice "you said,