Chapter 4: Old Team, New Misson

It was a new day, and today you and Wally visited the team, they had yet to know he came back, and you secretly hoped Wally might come back to the team.

"It's going to be fine Walls your just over-thinking it like Dick would and that scares me a little" you said your hands on your hip.

"I know that but why do I have to" he said walking towards you.

"Simple say they were on a mission and saw you that would cause a whole set of drama" you reasoned then continued before he could say anything "plus I think we lied enough to them about the whole Kal killing Artermis and me thing" you said walking with him "the rest of the league besides Barry and Bruce needs to know" you again continued, "And-" you were going to continue but was cut off by him.

"Ok ok I get it like usual your right" he said rolling his eyes but smiling none the less.

"Oh mister West you flatter me so" you said causing the both of you to laugh, walking into the zeta tube, a light scanned you and then you heared the familiar robotic female voice, 'Recognised Shadow B-07' finally reaching the watchtower you waited on the red head speedster, 'I swear if he goes back home' you thought but was happy to hear the robotic voice 'Recognized Wally West B-03' and seeing said red head walk out albeit a little reluctantly.

You tried to telepathically connect to Megan hoping that she was here, seems like luck was on your side today as she answered back and informed you she was with the team, you dragged Wally to where they most likely were, finding the young justice ...

You tried to telepathically connect to Megan hoping that she was here, seems like luck was on your side today as she answered back and informed you she was with the team, you dragged Wally to where they most likely were, finding the young justice team, you saw that they looked like they were expecting you? "Whats going on?" You questioned looking at everyone.

"We heard Wally was back" Babs who was Batgirl now said.

"Humm i wonder who told you" you said blankly looking at Jeran and Bart who was each slowly trying to escape, shaking your head Wally walked up, "hey guys" he said awkwardly as everyone surrounded you both, questions were being thrown at him left right and center, more would of happened but again luckily luck was shining down on you as you were both saved by the others.

"you know if you want to know about how he came back, Jeran and Bart know you can ask them while we talk to Nightwing" you said smirking as you saw the colour drain from there faces and the ran and teleported away, laughing slightly you grabbed Wally's hand and pulled him over to the other.

"Thanks we owe you one" Wally said sweat-dropping.

"Why was I apart of it, I would never know" you deadpanned.

Chuckling they lead you to where the rest of the heros were and luckily they were more calm, after Bats explained everything, everyone welcomed him back and was happy he was ok, and thus they dispersed to do...whatever it was they do, all except Bats and Zatanna and when bats stayed back it was never a good sign, "I need to talk with you eight" he said monotonely.