Chapter 15: Never a Sidekick, But a Parthner

Four days, its been four days since you became what could be concidered as the lost cousin of miketsukami, "WHERE THE HELL IS FATE" you shouted. You were currently at Mount Justice with the others you had your new ears and tail out and was currently going insane waiting for the one and only Fate to change you back.

"He still won't be back for a bit" Zatanna said reading a book.

"Patience (Y/N) he will return soon enough" Kaldur said.

"Easy for you to say your not the one with a tail and dog ears" you said sighing and laying you self on Wally's lap, but he didn't seem to mind. "Its hard enough hiding the rest of my life from the neighbours but now I have to hide these too" you said groaning.

Wally being the sweetheart he is started to scratch behind your ear to calm you down, this cause a smile to spread over your face. "Don't worry (N/N) I'm sure he will be back soon but right now you need to calm down" he said.

Sighing in defeat you mumbled a fine and continued to lay on his lap. "So did you find anything new about any of the kids" Megan asked looking at Dick.

Shaking his head he explained, "its same everywhere they are worried and dosen't know if they were meta's".

"Not even some of the parents knew which means that more than likely the meta's captured were apart of the Reach's experiments like Virgil and his friends" you said, your head still resting on Wally's lap.

As you all continued this little meeting about the case, you realized the time and got up abrutly slightly startling the speedster, "wow where's the fire?" He asked a eyebrow raised.

"Sorry but I got to drop some more supply's to Jaime and Jeran" you said making your way to where you had been storing the supplies. Making your way back to the others you looked at Wally.

"Wanna come Walls?" You asked him, he thought about it and nodded getting up himself. Nodding to Zatanna she got up aswell and opened the portal.

The three of you made your way through and came out in apokolips, using your com you radioed Jeran, giving him your cordonates. After a while you saw him and immediately engulfed him in a hug.

"Its good to see you again" you said smiling.

He smiled back at this, "Its good to see you too, and you Wally, Zatanna" he said as Wally and Z gave him a slight smile and a wave.

Soon you all made your way to the little base he and Jaime made, it housed a few meta's they helped. Spotting the latino you smiled and waved recieving one back as he made his way towards you.

Whispering to Jeran you asked, "so you too dating yet?".

This cause him to become a dark red as Jaime reached over and stopped right by Jeran's side, he wad about to ask why his face was all red but he quickly beat him to it changing the coverstaion onto you.

"Why are you wearing a beenie" Jeran said nervously. Now it was your turn to be on the chopping block.

"I don't wanna talk about it" you sighed.

This did not stop him as he kept asking wanting an answer now worried about you. "Alright alright" you said then pulling off the beenie.

"I was turned into a puppy-" you began.

"A very cute one" Wally said cutting you off and causeing you to blush hard.

"Z helped to turn me back well somewhat i still got the tail and ears" you finished.

"Soooo your apart of Tokyo Mew Mew now......do I have to start calling you Zakuro?" He said somewhat amused.

You nodded your head smiling, "you get me" you said chuckling him soon joinging in aswell.