Chapter 23: The Final Stand

Both sides stood still waiting for the other to make the first move, and it ses as though it was the villans who took the initiative, seeing this everyone else immediately went for who they needed to dodging the others who tried to stop them.

Superman immediately blazed through the skies and went straight for the titan himself, Shazham not to far behind. Zoom waisted no time in trying to attack the speedsters, Faust started to cast spells which was countered by Zatanna. Bats immediately went to Switcher who was trying to switch the powers of Wonderwoman and Canery, effectively stopping him before he could do any damage.

Vertigo had her hands full with the likes of Canery and Wonderwoman, and the furries were already fighting your team. You saw all of this as you flew towards Savage, who just stood there smirking the whole time, confident he can take you and Mage down.

Sending a barrage of discs at him he just smirked more and three of the hodded figures stood infront of him, 'thats explains why he was so confident' you thought

Sending a barrage of discs at him he just smirked more and three of the hodded figures stood infront of him, 'thats explains why he was so confident' you thought. Phasing through one of their attacks you remebered the last tike you fought them, shivering at the memory you immediately grabbed the back of theor hoods and flipped one over. This caused his hood to come off showing his face.

What supprised you was when you saw that their faces had no mouth. "That explains why they were so quiet all the time" You said outloud. He growled once again promting you to ask, "How are you doing that without a mouth?".

Not being aware you were tackled by another one of them, phasing through him and the ground you flew up letting out a sigh as you went back into the fight.

On the other side your brother was back flipping away from Lashina's whip. Sending a wing-a-rang at her she deflected it and tried to whip him which he dodged. Releasing his ensima sticks he rushed up to her swining, only for her to dodge them. Blowing a loose strand of hair out of his face he got back into a fighting position.

The speedsters were running around everyone as the fought Zoom, dodging his fists and sending baback few of their own

The speedsters were running around everyone as the fought Zoom, dodging his fists and sending baback few of their own. Blocking another of his punches Wally stopped and looked at you, what he saw he did not like, 'those guys again last time they seriously hurt (Y/N)' he thought. Frowning he didn't see Zoom's next attack and was knocked into stompa, luckily he didn't get hurt.