Epilogue

'Recognised: Shadow B-07' was heard throughout the cave, walking out of the Zeta tube, a head of red hair sped by running behind the raven who looked confused on why exactly the young hero was running, that is until he saw another red blur was running towards them.

"I'm gonna kill you Bart!" You heard the voice of your boyfriend say, stopping him you looked between them, for one of them to give an explanation on what was happening.

"I may have brought up somthing embarrassing by accident in front of the others" Bart said.

Still a little confused you looked to Wally for answers, "you remember that time I slept over by Barry and Iris?" He asked, nodding in response he continued, "well apparently i talked in my sleep about a private matter and Bart told Dick and the others about it just now" He finished.

Letting out an "ahhhh" in understanding, along with a little giggle.

"What was it that you said Bart?" You asked the teen.

"He was talking about how much he wanted to-" He started but stop seeing the glare your boyfriend shot him.

"Don't make me hurt you" Wally said through his teeth.

"Come on hun you know that Barts mouth moves faster than his brain can think, I'm sure he didn't mean it" You reasoned

Letting out a sigh in defeat, he looked at you and smiled, "besides we need him for the team" You said as you walked towards where the others were hearing Barts concerend protest and Wally's laughter, reaching where the others were relaxing a bit you were about to say your greetings. That is until you found yourself no longer by the doorway, but instead in the lap of the red head on the couch, his arms around you waist and chin in the crook of your neck.

Letting out another giggle you waved to the others who chuckled at how cute you both were being. It had been exactly 3 months since you fight against Savage and Dark Seid, Savage and his goons were currently in Arkahm and while no signs of Dark Seid's return was seen you knew it was only a matter of time until he returns.

"Where were you?" Dick asked his brother.

"Checking on Ethan and Alex, they remeber me but nothing about Apokyalpse not even their parents remeber, thank you for thay Miss M." You said smiling at her.

She smiled back as the others looked confused, "Batman thought that erasing the minds of all the non-meta's and the Meta's who want to forget about their powers would be best" She explained.

"It is, keeps our secret identities safe and lets them live thier lives peacefully" You said.

"Thats true" Conner said shrugging.

"Sadly seemed everyone of them rather forget about their powers" You said.

"Well can you blame them.after what they went through" Arty said.