Chapter 2: Free Refills

Ruby/Yang P.O.V.

As Ruby and Yang stopped next to Blue Base to spy on them, Ruby decided to make conversation and ask a question.

Ruby: Wait, so why are we spying on these guys again?

Yang: Well, we want to learn more about this place and the war they're having.

Ruby: But what about trying to go back to Beacon, or going back home?

Yang: Beacon is probably gone already... Look at it this way, if we continue spying on them, maybe we can find a way to get out of here and go home.

Ruby: Okay...

Once the two sisters got to Blue Base, they saw that no one was outside, so they got closer to the entrance to see if anyone was inside.

???: Then there was the time we got a tank. Of course no one knew how to drive it, but then there was a big fight, and my team got in trouble. So I talked to the tank. She was really nice, you're really gonna like her. Anyways, the team was in trouble, and I had to use the tank to drive out there and help them. Well, help most of them. Er, some of them... Ok, let's just say this: I drove the tank, and some people got helped, and some other people didn't get helped. Details are very important.

???: Caboose, you shot Church with the tank, and you didn't help anybody. What are you going to do with this anyways? You might as well tell me if I'm going to continue doing whatever you're making me doing.

Caboose: Still not telling you, it's a secret. And I am very good at keeping secrets. Once I stole a cookie from the cookie jar and my mom didn't know and I forgot about it and left under my pillow. It was all moldy and ugly, but I still ate it. My mom never knew.

Yang: Hey it's that Blue guy that was talking with Grif and Simmons, and it looks like he's talking with someone else.

Ruby: Maybe it's that (L/N) guy they were talking about!

Yang: It could be him. Let's stay silent and see if it is him.

???: Does it involve bringing back Church?

Caboose: Uhhmm... maybe.

???: Well, I don't care anyways, there's nothing to do in this place anyways.

Caboose: Thanks (L/N)!! You're the 2nd bestest friend I have!! 1st is Church!

(L/N): Anyways, I'm going to go outside for some fresh air, don't try to mess up the memory unit while I'm gone.

Caboose: Okay!

Ruby: Run! He's coming outside!

Ruby and Yang rapidly hid behind a bush and saw a navy blue soldier with the same type of helmet as the Reds. He continued walking out and took a turn towards the waterfall and stopped next to it. Ruby and Yang quickly gave pursuit and stopped behind a corner of Blue Base and watched the Blue soldier.

(L/N): I kinda miss all the adventures, you know. Even the ones where everybody's life was on the line. I miss those days. I wonder how Agent Washington is doing, last time I saw him was when he went to activate the E.M.P/emp (whichever you prefer) and stop the Meta from the using all his A.I.s.

Yang: Agent Washington? Meta? A.I.s? What is he talking about?

Ruby: Maybe it's from this world,  let's stay quiet and see if he gives more information.

As they continued listening to the Blue soldier, they failed to notice the other Blue soldier coming from behind. (bow chicka bow wow)

Caboose: Hello!