Chapter 19: Think You Know Someone

Tucker is screaming, flying through the desert on his vehicle until he crashes.

Tucker: ...Fuck.

Caboose: ...Cannons charged.

Sarge: Okay, fuck it, shoot 'em.

But before Caboose fires at them, two sniper bullets are heard. Two sniper bullets hit the two soldiers, and they fall out of the motercycle, dead. Tucker casually drives out of the cave with his Brute Chopper.

Tucker: Uh, hey guys. Sorry about that.

Caboose: Tucker, where did you get that?

Tucker: Oh, this is my ride! The aliens gave it to me as a gift. Pretty fuckin cool.

Grif: Did they give you driving lessons too?

Tucker: No, we kinda skipped that part. But it looks awesome.

Sarge: More importantly, who fired those two sniper bullets?

Tucker: That was (L/N), I told him to get to higher ground so he could help me do my epic entrance.

You speak over the radio.

(L/N): Which failed, like all our plans do.

Grif: Wait, I thought our radios were jammed here?

(L/N): Yeah, were. I helped Tucker find the radio jammer and destroy it. We should be able to make a call to the Reds and Team RWBY now.

Tucker: Wait, Team RWBY? Who are they?

Grif: They're a group of girls that we found back at our new bases.

Tucker: Wait, fuck, really? You've got to be kidding me! We spend five years in motherfucking Blood Gulch, and we only get two girls. And then I'm gone for like, 15 months, and you fuckers manage to get a group of girls?! Man, I hate you guys.

(L/N): I hate your guts too Tucker, but I think you're forgetting about C.T.

Tucker: Oh, right.

C.T. drives around as he's pursued by Smith and another alien on an alien vehicle. He collides with them.

C.T: Ahh! Move, you pieces of shit!

The aliens crash into a pillar, losing C.T. They go look for him. After a short while, C.T honks his horn and rams into the alien's vehicle, destroying it. He gets into everybody's sights when he does.

Caboose: There he is!

Tucker: You guys follow him. I'll cut him off. Don't lose your sights on C.T, (L/N).

(L/N): Already on it.

Caboose: We can't lose Church.

Tucker: We won't!

Caboose: You always say that, but we always do!

They all split off.

Valhalla
Blue Base

The words on the screen have changed to "Program Alpha: Session Complete".

Blake: So he wasn't lying...

Suddenly, once more, another alarm goes off.

Sheila: Alarm. Alarm. Friendlies in danger.

Ruby: Sheila, what is it?! Who's in danger?!

Sheila: The Reds. The Meta is closing in on them.