1. Shivika Meeting

Chapter 1 (Unedited)

Anika was talking to her best friend Mallika while coming back from college. Anika had two more months to graduate from her college. She is an orphan but she didn't care because she had wonderful parents and a sister and a best friend.

"Mallika, you always talk about your boyfriend but I never had a chance to meet him." Anika pouted which made Mallika blush.

"Don't worry, he will be here very soon." Mallika's marriage was fixed with Shivaay Singh Oberoi who was a handsome billionaire.

"So I can meet my friend's would be husband soon." Anika teased Mallika.

"Aww, you are blushing." Anika loved her friend a lot and was very happy for her.

"Its nothing like that. Leave it, where is Gauri, your sister?" Gauri is Anika's sister who is two years younger than her. She is a dancer.

"She is busy in dance competition, you know very well that she loves dance a lot." Anika said for which Mallika nodded her head.

Just then a car arrives there and a man walks out of the car. His blue eyes met Anika's honey eyes. They stared at each other.

"Shivaay" Mallika shouted and realization hit Anika. She smiles.

Mallika goes to Shivaay and hugs him. Shivaay hugs her back lightly but still his gaze was on Anika.

"Anika, this is Shivaay my boyfriend and Shivaay, this is Anika, my best friend." Malika introduced them and Anika smiles.

Shivaay and Anika shakes their hands. Shivaay stares at her for which Anika just smiles.

She had a feeling which was unusual.

******

Guys, how is this chapter?

What will happen in Anika's life?

Please comment and do vote.

Hope you all will like it, I'm waiting for your comments.....

Ashwathy :)