Episode 13 - Orphan

Haii guys, I'm back with a new episode........

Here goes the next episode

In Oberoi Mansion

Shivaay was fuming in anger. He walks towards them.......

They saw Shivaay and stood up. Abhi was about to say something. Just then his phone rings.......

He goes and attends the call.

Suddenly Shivaay pulled Anika closer.

Shivaay : y did u get so closer to him?

Anika keeps quite.

Shivaay : what is special in him?

Anika : he is better than u......

Shivaay hurts her hand......

Anika smiles.

Anika : this is the difference in u both...... He is not hurting me...... He is not keeping a price for my body...... He is not trying to kill me...... He is not staying with hundreds of girls....... He is not jealous like u....... He is not trying to sell me....... More than that he care for me......

Shivaay was burning in anger........

Anika : and what is the problem if I get closer to him...... For u I'm not ur wife........ Then y it affects u......

Shivaay was not having an answer.........

By then Abhi comes there.

Abhi : Shivaay, I came here to inform u that next month is my marriage and I want u to come with your whole family....... I was talking to Anika about this...... So come with ur wife who is also my sister...........

Shivaay was very happy for his friend and was also happy thinking that Abhi is considering Anika as his sister..........

Abhi hugs Shivaay and whispers in his ears.......

Abhi : don't be so jealous Shivaay....... I can see u burning for Anika........ She is ur wife and u ll be jealous that is common thing but also admit it......

Shivaay smiles at Abhi. Abhi hugs Anika and goes.

Evening

Shivaay goes to Anika and gives her a dress.

Shivaay : we have to go for a party so go and get ready faster.

Saying this he goes.

Anika POV

Shud I go for the party...... I shud go so I ll get a opportunity to reach my aim.........

Later

Shivaay was waiting for Anika. She comes down wearing a red saree and Shivaay was wearing a red suit. He smiles at her.

In Party

Shivaay and Anika was talking to Om. Just then Shivaay sees a girl.

Shivaay : Anika, be here, I ll be back soon......

Saying this he goes. Anika feels something wrong but keeps quite. She talks with Om, just then he goes when someone calls him.

Anika was waiting for Shivaay but he didn't come so she goes to search him. She then sees Shivaay hugging a girl.

Her heart was aching a lot...... She know Shivaay's behavior but she didn't except him to do all this things even in a party......

She goes.

Later Shivaay comes to Anika. She kept quite.

Just then the same girl whom she saw with Shivaay was coming towards her with few girls and boys.

This is Ananya

This is Ananya

Ananya : Hello, I'm Ananya, Shivaay's friend...... By the way who r u??

Anika : I'm Anika......

Ananya : Ok.....but who r u to Shivaay......?

Anika was looking at Shivaay who was quite.......

Ananya : r u his mistress?....

Anika looks at Shivaay in shock.

Ananya : how much is ur price?....... Seeing u I feel that u don't have much experience...... Don't worry all my friends r here to help u.........

The boys looks at her and smirks. Tears roll down her eyes. She looks at Shivaay who was quite.......

Ananya : cheap girls like u ll be behind rich boys who is from high class family....... Here Shivaay is rich and from high class family but........ He doesn't have anybody........

Anika looks at her.

Ananya : he just have many mistress, nothing more than that. Even at the time of death, he doesn't have a person to give a drop of water..... He is a orphan.

Anika looks at Shivaay........

Tears formed in his eyes.......

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys how was it???

If I ll get more comments and votes then I ll update next episode today or tomorrow......

So plz comment and vote.......

By 😘Ashwathy😘