Episode 16 - Shock

Haii guys, back with a new episode......... I know I'm late....... Sorry........

Here goes the next episode

In Oberoi Mansion

In Hall

Anika's POV

I came there with great difficulty and saw Shivaay sitting on the couch. I could sense anger on his face........

Shivaay was seeing some photos.......... Just then he eyes turned towards me.............

He was fuming in anger..........

Shivaay : where did u go?

Anika : to office, I got job.......

Shivaay : y u didn't say me......

Anika : I was late so.......

He pulls her closer.......

Shivaay : y........Y u didn't give me mor.....

Anika : Morning Kiss....... Actually I want to change this habit........ So......... I stopped it.........

I said in a happy tone......

Shivaay was looking at me angrily.......

Shivaay : u ll always wear saree or salwar but y this dress?.......

Anika : I can't go to office wearing saree and about this dress, actually I love modern dress........

Hearing my words he was busy thinking........ Then again he turned towards me......

Shivaay : go and prepare dinner........

He left me and I started to walk but it was paining a lot.......I was not able to walk......... He slowly came towards me and lifted me in bridal style and took me to his room.........

In Shivika's Room

Anika's POV

Shivaay brought me to his room, he placed me on his bed and removed my slippers....... He was then massaging my legs........ I was shocked beyond limit........ Sreeee..... Sreeee........ Shivaay Singh Oberoi is catching my leg........ He slowly rotated my ankles and my pain was lessening......... He looked at me and I slowly got up from the bed........ Now I'm OK........ I was about to go but he held my wrist and stopped me.........

Shivaay : u like modern dresses, right?

I was confused by this question..... I loved very well that Shivaay won't ask anything without a reason...... He must be thinking something......

Anika : yes......

He then goes and takes a dress from his cupboard and gave to me......

Shivaay : So go and wear this......

My eyes wide because it was too short.....I never wore such dresses........Before I could say more........He stopped me y showing his hand......

Shivaay : if u won't wear this then I ll make u wear this.......

I was shocked.......He was giving me lots of shock......I immediately rushed to the washroom......

In Washroom

I wore the dress he wore......I was not comfortable.......I was about to go outside just then I heard his conversation with someone......

Shivaay : sure baby, I ll come on time, ya today at 5pm......Don't worry......

Now who is his baby.......Just then I heard him saying her name.....

Shivaay : bye.....Love you Riya......

He cuts the call......

I remembered Om's words.......My anger shoot up.......Now its 4pm.......At any cost I ll not allow him to go from here untill 6pm......I ll show u Riya baby......

U want my husband, right......this is the first medicine for u.......U ll know what u have to pay for getting closer to other girl's husband......especially mine.......

Anika's POV Ends

Shivaay's POV

She came out of the washroom......At first she was not comfortable with the dress but within seconds she composed herself......She was having a naughty smile in her face.......She was walking towards me......I don't know what is happening with me but this time she is driving me crazy especially her lovely eyes and her naughty smile......She came closer to me.........My heart was beating faster......Many girls came closer to me but Anika......her presence is something different........She is looking very beautiful in this dress.......She is damm hot......She encircled her hands around my neck........I looked into her honey orbs......She was looking at me with so much of love.......I could see that in her eyes.......How can she look at me lovingly even after so many tortures?.........

Anika : shall we enjoy this evening?.......

Her words gave me 440 volts shocks.........

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
How was it guys??

Did u all liked it.....?

Tell me ur opinion.......Plz comment and vote......

And guys follow our @Ishqbaaziparivaar Club.........

By 😘Ashwathy😘