Episode 10 - Danger

Haii guys, I'm back with a new episode.......

Here goes the next episode

In Shivaay's Room

After half an hour he wakes up, his head was paining. He stood and took a glass of water to drink. He turned towards the door and was shocked to see Anika lying there. Just then he remembers what he has done. The glass held in his hand falls down.

He lifts her and places her on the bed. He immediately dressed her wound and called the doctor..........

Doctor : she is out of danger but lots of blood has gone from her body. She want complete rest. Don't give stress.

Saying this the doctor goes.

Shivaay goes and sits near Anika. He sees her hands swollen up. He caresses her hair.

Shivaay's POV

What have I done? How can I do such a big cruelty? Being drunk, I finished all my anger towards that b**ch on Anika....... U shud have not done this..... She doesn't know anything.......

POV ENDS

Tears roll down Shivaay's eyes. He kisses her forehead.

Night

Shivaay was sitting beside Anika and checking some files. Just Anika opens her eyes. She was so tired. She sees Shivaay, the scare in her eyes was clearly visible.

Shivaay sees her awaken. With great difficulty Anika gets up from the bed.

Shivaay was sad seeing her scared of him.

Shivaay : Anika, listen to me.....

Anika was just moving back. But Shivaay held her with great difficulty and lifted her and placed her on the bed. She tried to protest but of no use.

She was hell scared. He understood that she is scared.

Shivaay : don't...... wo......worry, I won't hurt u, I was....drunk..... I didn't do it purposefully........ I'm sorry......

His eyes became moist. Anika could see this. He goes.

Later due to tiredness, she dozed to sleep.......

Morning

Anika wakes up and freshen up and comes. She was standing infront of the mirror. She was struggling to tie her back lace. Shivaay who came there saw this.

He goes to her and ties the lace. Anika sees him in the mirror and smiles. Shivaay sees her smiling. She then turns towards him.

Shivaay : Anika..... Yes..... Yesterday..... I... I...

Anika stops him by showing her hand and moves closer to him. She kisses his cheek as usual. He smiles and kisses her cheek and hugs her.......

Anika's POV

Whenever I'm happy with him, the next moment, one or the other problem will arise...... But now I don't care about it..... I just want to live this moment with him....... I know he doesn't love me..... This is just a sympathy or guilt....... But I don't care, I know one day he ll love me more than anything...... I'm waiting for that....... Being in his embrace was making me happy...... The pain I suffered was so cruel but still I know he is not cruel....... Even now its paining but his warmth is soothing that pain.......

Later he breaks the hug and goes. He was having a bright smile in his face. He then eats his food. He then sees Anika struggling with her hand to eat the food. He goes to kitchen and prepares a soup for her.

Shivaay : now have this soup, u can eat this easily, don't eat heavy food. And u can sleep in my room, take rest.

Saying this he goes to office.

Anika smiles.

In Office

Shivaay gets a call.

Shivaay : Hello.....

Rohit : Hello..... Its me Rohit, I'm back to Mumbai after two weeks, missing my thrill......

Shivaay smiles.

Shivaay : go to my house, I ll send a girl for u...... So my dear bestieee, don't worry......

Rohit : thank u.....

He cuts the call.

Shivaay : Khanna, arrange a girl immediately......

Khanna : sir.......

In Oberoi Mansion

Rohit comes there and goes to Shivaay's Room.

(guys, he doesn't know that Shivaay is married and Anika is staying there)

In Shivaay's Room

Rohit comes there and finds Anika sleeping. He was looking at her with lust......

In Shivaay's Office

Khanna : sir, the girl is ready.....

Shivaay : Ok..... Ask her.....

Before he could say something, his phone rings.

Shivaay : hello.....

Rohit : hello, u gave such a big treat, this girl is looking superb..... This day will be one of the awesome days...... She is looking so se*y while sleeping in ur bed........ Don't disturb me, I ll switch off my phone............

Shivaay : but.....

Before he could say something he cuts the call.....

Shivaay : Khanna, did u send any girl to my house......

Khanna : no sir, I didn't send anybody, that girl is in Office.....

Shivaay : then he is saying about which girl?...... That too sleeping in my bed........

He was thinking...... Suddenly understood about whom Rohit was saying.........

Shivaay : Anika..........

He was shocked.......

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys, how is it???

I'm very happy as I'm getting a very good response......

What will happen to Anika?

Plz comment and do vote......

By 😘Ashwathy😘