3. Bhabhi - Devar

Haii guys, happy with ur response.

And few said me that my story is similar to other stories of other writers.

The answer to this is.

This is completely my imagination and if few scenes are similar then its just coincidence.

In most of the ff's, Shivaay forces Anika for marriage and the same thing has happened here but still there is difference, you will know it very soon.

And if anyone have such doubts then you can ask me, I'm ready to clear it.

Here goes the next episode

In Shivaay's Room

Shivaay was fuming in anger seeing Anika very bold.

He holds her tightly.

"Don't dare to raise ur voice to me." said Shivaay.

He goes.

Anika gets Gauri's call.

"Didi, where are you?" asked Gauri.

"Gauri, I will be late, I have some work, I'm in my friend's house. Can I ask you something?" said Anika.

"Sure didi." said Gauri.

"What if your's and Om's marriage doesn't happen?" asked Anika.

"Didi, what are you saying, if this marriage doesn't happen then I will end my life. I love Om so much." said Gauri.

Anika was shocked.

"Is there any problem didi?" asked Gauri.

"No at all, I just asked to know how much you love Om. Anyway I will call u later." said Anika.

She cuts the call.

She cries.

Later Shivaay's and Anika's marriage happens with all rituals.

In Anika's House

Everyone were present there. Anika and Shivaay comes there. Everyone was shocked to see them married.

Mallika was shocked beyond limit. She couldn't bear it.

"Mallika, I'm sorry, Anika said that she will do suicide if I didn't marry her. I can't see anybody ending their life because of me. She even tried to do suicide." acted Shivaay.

Mallika was shocked.

"Anika, you could have said me if you love Shivaay, I would have out of your way but why did u cheat me." cried Mallika.

Anika was numb.

Everyone scolds her.

But Om and Jhanvi understood everything.

"Enough, she married a man whom she like. What is wrong in that? She is my daughter in law." said Jhanvi.

Anika looks at her with moist eyes.

Gauri was shocked because she knows that Anika can never hurt anyone.

Mallika was crying and everyone was consoling her.

In Oberoi Mansion

Night

In Guest Room

Anika was crying. Though he is her husband, she was not ready to accept it. She can't stay with a person whom she hates.

She can't stay with a person who is cruel. She never expected that she will get such a cruel husband. She cries.

Om comes there.

"Bhabhi.." called Om.

Anika looks at him.

"Its not the way you think, may be Shivaay is rough, rude now but actually he is not." said Om.

Anika was confused.

"My father hates Shivaay. He was always behind money. Everyone cheated him, hurted him. From my father to everyone he met. Everyone considers him as a orphan because he is my chota papa's son. He always experienced pain. The girl whom he loved left him only because he is a orphan. Each and every incident made him like this. Seeing his parents dying in front of him. Experiencing only pain from my father. His life became like this. Being rough, rude, staying with his mistress. And about Mallika, he never loved her, its just because of my father's force he agreed for that marriage. And about you, he wanted to punish you for his insult." said Om.

"Insult?" asked Om.

Flashback Starts

Anika goes for a job interview.

Shivaay's PA took her interview and selected her.

Shivaay saw her and decided to bring Anika to his bed.

"Miss.Anika, how much do you want for one day?" said PA.

"What?" asked Anika.

"I mean for staying with my boss for one night, how much?" asked the PA.

Before he could finish she slapped him.

"I don't want a job in such a company and tell your boss that I hate him. He can never buy my self respect. He can't put a price for me. Tell him to find some other girl. He can only find cheap girls to stay with him, idiot." said Anika.

Shivaay sees and hears all this. He decided to make her his completely.

Flashback Ends

"That is the reason. And you know why I called you bhabhi because I have a belief that you can bring Shivaay to a new life. I think that you can give him the love which he never got it. Shivaay could have brought you without marrying you but he doesn't want you as his mistress. At that moment I understood that you can change him. I won't force you to love him but I beg you to bring him back to his normal life. Please.." requested Om. Tears roll down his eyes. He goes.

Anika was shocked to hear all this. At last she decided to fulfill Om's wish. And to make her husband a good human.

"I'm gonna start my life with My Cruel Husband to make him a Loving Husband." said Anika.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys, how was it???

What will happen now?

Plz tell me ur suggestions and do vote.

❤Ashwathy❤