Episode 4 - Morning Kiss 😘

Haii guys, really happy with ur precious comments. It was really superb.

Here goes the next episode

Shivaay's Room

Anika comes there. Though she was strong, she was scared thinking how to stay with Shivaay.

Shivaay sees her.

He holds her hand and pushes her to the floor.

"Today onwards ur place is here, in my feet.

Don't think that u r my wife, its just a relation for name sake.

U won't stay in this room, u can stay in servant's room.

And when I need u, u must be here.

Don't dare to say this to anyone.

And don't dare to enter any of the rooms here without my permission not even kitchen. And u no need to pay anything for staying here because I know how to use u.

He looks at her with lust.

And about ur food, if u want to eat something something then u shud wait to get my permission. Only after I eat my food, u can eat ur food. If u want to eat before that then u shud go outside, if u want u go and work but remember u must be here before 3 O clock and the days I'm here, u shud also be here. And before going to work u shud finish all the work of this house. The food must be prepared before 8.....

U r staying here, so u shud obey my each and every words. If u does any mistake then u ll be get punishment.

So now lets start our night work and don't think this is only a night work."

He pulls her closer and bits her cheek. She winces in pain.

Just then he gets a call.

Anika looks at him with moist eyes.

"I have to go but I will be back very soon, get ready my wife." said Shivaay and walked out of the room.

Anika was standing there. Om comes there.

"I heard everything, how can you be quiet?" Anika just smiled.

"Today is his day and tomorrow will be my day." said Anika.

Om looks at her being confused.

Later

It was 2 O clock when Shivaay came back. He went to his room and saw Anika sleeping on the bed.

He fumes in anger.

He goes to her and holds her hair. She wakes and gets shocked seeing him.

I said you, your place is in servant's room.

He pushes her out of the door and closes the door.

She gets up and goes to servant's room but every room was locked.

So she went to the pool area and slept there in the floor.

Next day

Shivaay comes down and goes to servant room and realizes that all the rooms were closed.

He searches Anika but doesn't find her.

He goes to his room and finds Anika in a blue saree. He looked at her.

He was mesmerized seeing her so beautiful. She was wearing the mangalsutra and applies sindhoor. He goes to her and pins her to the wall.

"Where did u sleep yesterday night?" asked Shivaay.

"Pool area." said Anika with a smile.

"Why did you enter into my room?" asked Shivaay.

"To get fresh and why are you so angry, I didn't break your rules." said Anika.

"Go and do your work." said Shivaay.

"Ya, I'm going but before that..Hmm. Normally before I start my day, I will kiss my sister and now she is not here so."

She smiles encircling her arms around his neck.

She kisses his cheek and smiles.

Now I can start my day........ And I want to do it everyday, I'm obeying all your rules so you can do this for me and for today I'm leaving but tomorrow onwards I want it back, My Morning Kiss 😘.......said Anika and goes with a bright smile.

Shivaay was shocked beyond limit.

First time in his life, a girl whom he tortured is behaving so sweetly with him rather than being angry or scared.

He never thought that a girl will behave so freely to him that too with a charming smile.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys how was it??

Hope you all loved it?

Get ready for Anika's different avatar.

But don't Shivaay won't loose so soon.

Guys please comment and do vote.

❤Ashwathy❤