Episode 14 - My Wife 😍😘

Haii guys, I'm back with a new episode.......

Here goes the next episode

In Party

Ananya : he just have many mistress, nothing more than that. Even at the time of death, he doesn't have a person to give a drop of water..... He is a orphan.

Anika looks at Shivaay........

Tears formed in his eyes.......

Anika was hurt hearing the word orphan.

Ananya and her friends laugh......

Anika : enough, girls like u ll find thousands of reasons to insult someone...... Who r u tell that he is an orphan?....... He is not orphan becoz I'm there for him till my death....... And y shud I tell what relation I share with Shivaay........ He is everything for me....... Don't dare to insult him once again..... If u try to do this once again then.....

Shivaay cuts Anika's words.....

Shivaay : enough Anika, now u go.....

Anika : but......

Shivaay : I said go, go means go, that's all......

Tears gets tears in her eyes. She goes.

Shivaay : So Miss. Ananya, who won, u or me, ofcource I won the competition........ Every girls r not like u who goes behind boys only for their money........ U left me becoz u understood that I'm a orphan but Anika supported me...... That is the difference...... And u know y there is a different...... Because u love my money....... And she loves me.......... And this time I kept quite when u said all this about Anika because it was a challenge........ But once again if u insult her..... Then u ll know who is Shivaay Singh Oberoi........ And u asked one question........ Who is she to me?......... I ll give u the answer for that....... She is my wife....... Wife Of Shivaay Singh Oberoi......... Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi......... Don't dare to hurt her.........

Saying this he goes......... Ananya was fuming......

At corridor

Anika was standing there and crying...... Shivaay comes there......

Shivaay : Anika..... I... I....

Anika : not a word more....... U don't care about me...... They were insulting me so much and u kept quiet..... At least u could have stopped it..... But how ll u stop, that Ananya is ur girl friend........ How ll u hurt her..... Right?........ She was saying so much about u even then u kept quiet......... U feel that I shud bear all this.....

Anika was keep on saying...... Just then she felt her lips locked..... That too with Shivaay's lips....... Her eyes was widened......... She can find his one hand on her waist and other on her neck...... Anika was not reciprocating as she was still in a shock...... Slowly she reciprocated...... Her First Kiss........ She was enjoying this......... This kiss stopped her tears......... Her eyes was closed tightly........ She was feeling pleasure by his touch....... Her grip on his coat tightened........ His grip on her waist brought her more closer......... They were tasting every bit of their mouth...... He bits her lips........Just then Anika realized what was happening........

She pushes Shivaay....... Tears forms on her eyes. Shivaay sees this...... Anika goes.

In Parking Area

Anika was thinking about her moment...... Just then Om comes there.

Om : Thank u Bhabhi...... U did a lot.........

Anika was confused.......

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys, how was the episode???......

I updated a short one, sorry, I updated it becoz of ur request......

Plz comment and vote.......

By 😘Ashwathy😘