Episode 23 - Shivika

Haii guys, this is the last episode of this ff......... I know u all ll miss this ff..........

Thanks a lot everyone for ur support........ Love u all........

Here goes the last episode

In Oberoi Mansion

In Hall

Anika was crying........ Shivaay walks towards her and she looks at him.........

Anika : y did u do this Shivaay???.......... If u want me in ur bed room u could have asked me........ Instead of doing all this drama.............Tell me y did u do all this......... U broke my heart..........

Shivaay was just smirking.........

Riya : baby, tell her everything, that ur love was a drama and tell her that u love me............. Only me..........

Shivaay looks at Anika and smiles......... Anika was crying......... She was not able to bear it........

Shivaay pulls Anika closer....... Riya smirks.........

Shivaay looks at Riya who is smirking then looks at Anika who was crying........

He was continuously smiling......... Suddenly he captures Anika's lips with his........... Anika was shocked............. She was dumbstruck....... The divorce papers slipped away from her hands.........

Riya who was waiting for a fight was shocked to see this........ She was burning in anger.........

Shivaay did not care about about anybody's reaction......... He was busy in tasting Anika's lips.......

Later he broke the kiss and looked at Anika who was shocked.........

He holds Anika by her waist......... She blushes.........

Shivaay : when I'm near u, u ll always blush a lot which drives me crazy.........

Saying this he kisses her neck......... Riya was not able to handle this........

Riya : what is this baby........

Shivaay : just a min Anika, we ll continue our work very soon but before that let me give her a proper reply..............

He picks up the divorce papers and tears it off........

Riya was shocked...........

Shivaay : I signed this divorce papers before one month on ur words........... But now I realized who u r after seeing u with other boys.......... I LOVE ANIKA........ ONLY ANIKA......... SHE IS MINE......... COMPLETELY MINE...............

Riya : baby, I still love u.........

Shivaay didn't give any importance to her...........

He pulls Anika closer and kisses her cheeks........... He starts kissing near her neck which made her to moan his name..........

Riya was shocked beyond limit......... She thought that Shivaay ll come back to he but her plan failed...........

Shivaay : Riya, if u want to talk to me then wait for some time........ Let me finish my work...........

Saying this he again starts kissing Anika.............

Riya feels insulted and goes........ Anika sees Riya gone and pushes Shivaay.......

Anika : what is this Shivaay???........

Shivaay : Anika, calm down....... When I went of office, Riya came there and showed me the divorce papers which I signed before one month....... She thought that I was doing a drama...... I didn't correct her....... Instead thought to insult her.......... That's all........ Do u think that yesterday night was a drama???..........

Anika : sorry........ When I saw u with her, I thought u were cheating me.........

She cries....... He holds her and cups her face.........

Shivaay : y r u crying, now everything is fine........... So shall we continue our work..........

Anika blushes...........

Anika : Shivaay.........

She hugs him........ They go the pool area and sits there..........

In Pool Area

Shivaay and Anika were sitting there resting their heads on each other's shoulder...........

Anika : Finally MY LIFE WITH MY CRUEL HUSBAND has finished and MY LIFE WITH MY LOVING HUSBAND has started which doesn't have a end..........

Shivaay smiles and kisses her forehead........

Shivaay : From Shivaay and Anika, we became SHIVIKA.............

END

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
So guys, how was it???.........

I ll miss u all....... Thanks a lot for ur support........... All my episodes have crossed 120+.......... And few have reached 200.......... I'm so happy.......... Thank u so much.............

Love u all.........

Bye guys............

By 😘Ashwathy😘