Episode 9 - Pain

Haii guys, I'm really very happy with ur comments.....

Love u all.........

Here goes the next episode

In Shivaay's Room

Shivaay's POV

When I came out of washroom I saw Anika standing there. I went and sat on the bed. I was still confused thinking that how can Anika forget about her self respect for my parent's soul's happiness. She was coming towards me.

She gave me a cup of coffee. I took a sip but kept it aside because of the heavy head pain. Seeing my expression she understood that I have head pain. She came towards me and started massaging my head. I was staring at her, how can she be so caring towards me.....On seeing her so close, I couldn't control myself......I pulled her which made her sit on my lap. She looked at my eyes and then tried to go but I stopped her by holding her wrist. I made her sit comfortably in my lap. Just then I saw her hair playing near her face. I tucked her hair behind her ear. She was shocked. I was looking at her and slowly a smile appeared in my face. My hands caressed her cheeks. She was blushing a lot.

I slowly kissed her cheeks. And went near her ears.

Won't u me give back what I gave u?.......I whispered in her ears.

She pecked my cheeks and tried to go......But I asked her to stop.....

I went towards her and hugged her from behind. I slowly kissed her temple. I made her turn towards me and was moving towards her lips but...........

I stopped.............I pushed her. She was shocked, I could understand that from her expression.

Get out......I said and went outside being scared as my voice was scary......

No......I can't fall for her......Y am I caring for her?......I want her body nothing more......I should not develop any feelings for her and it will never happen......

In hall

Shivaay was eating his food and Anika was standing beside him. He then finished the food.......He was about to go but stops.....

Have your food.....he said.....

This time Anika was not smiling but she was confused because of his different behaviour......

Later he went to office....He came at afternoon. Anika was busy in kitchen. He saw her, just then he got a call. He attended it and he was hell angry after the conversation.......

He throws his phone. He calls Khanna and asks him to arrange a new girl for him that too right now......

Khanna : sir, at afternoon and that too now itself, we won't get any girl.....sir one hour....

Shivaay was staring at Anika. Anika was confused.

Shivaay : No, I don't want a girl now, u can go......

He went to his room and shouted Anika's name. She understood what he wanted. She went to his room.

In Shivaay's Room

Anika comes there and sees Shivaay who was fuming in anger. She closes the door and moves towards him. He pinned her to the wall. Anika understood that he was drunk. He held her hand tightly and his nails entered into her skin. She was crying in pain.

Plz Shivaay leave me.....Its paining......She said while crying.

Tears were flowig from her eyes. Her hands became red. He then held her hair......She was crying but of no use. He pushed her to the floor and took a knife.....

Anika was shocked.

He started moving the knife from her neck to her hands without hurting her......Then slowly he moved the knife to her right palm and cut her palm in a go......

Aaaaaaaaaaa.................she could only shout......

He was smirking......He then takes salt and puts it on her wound, now she couldn't bear the pain, it was burning, she started shoutng and she fainted......

Shivaay didn't give any importance to her.....he went to the bed and dozed to sleep......

Blood was oozing out from Anika's palm...........

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘Guys, how was it???

Plz comment and do vote........

By 😘Ashwathy😘