6. Insult

Haii guys, I'm back with a new episode.......

Here goes the next episode

In Shivaay's Room

Anika's POV

I was shocked by his need.

"I can't" I shouted.

"Okay as your wish and get out of my room." said Shivaay.

I was shocked, how did he leave me so easily. Anyway I escaped from there.

Later, I saw a girl going to his bedroom. I followed her, I was shocked.

He was.... He was on top of her, sleeping on bed.

I'm his wife, I accept this relation completely because I know situations made him like this. Being a wife, I can never bear this.

Now my anger was at the topmost level. I went inside the room.

I pulled her aside.

"What is this Shivaay? Who is she?" I asked him with anger filled in my voice.

"Anika, should I explain you what is this, this is called doing s*x. And this Tia, she is my girlfriend." said Shivaay holding Tia's hand. She had an evil smile in my face.

"Shivaay, what nonsense?" I blurted out.

"What? If you don't want her to be here then you do what she is ready to do." said Shivaay.

I was shocked.

"Even after being my wife, you can't do that but by being my girlfriend she is able to do it. And now get out and more thing, prepare food for both of us." said Shivaay.

"Tia, ask her to go outside." Shivaay said to Tia.

She held my hand and pushed me outside and closed the door in front of me.

I couldn't do anything. My self respect is important for me rather than anything.

I went down and the servants room was open but still I went to pool area and slept there.

Next day

Morning

Anika's POV

I woke up and was busy preparing food. I didn't even taste it as he said me not to even eat a pinch of food.

Then I saw Tia coming down Shivaay.

They went towards the dining table. Shivaay went to wash his hands. I went behind him. He was washing his hands and I kissed him on his cheek. He was not shocked because he knew I will do this. He held my wrist and kissed my cheek.

I smiled. He went towards the dining table. I know he is a good person but what to do he has become a bad person now and I want to change him. I went to dining table. And I served them food. On seeing Shivaay's expression I understood that he liked the food but he was always shows his attitude.

She was feeding him food. I was burning in anger and Shivaay could sense that.

Then she tasted the coffee. She threw it on my face. And she slapped me.

I looked at Shivaay who was also shocked like me.

"Can't you even prepare a coffee properly." shouted Tia.

I know she was finding a lame excuse to insult me.

"What have your parents thought you? Oh, even they are cheap like u." said Tia.

I couldn't bear someone saying bad about my parents. I just slapped her.

"How dare u? Shivaay baby, see what she has done." said Tia.

Shivaay was looking at me angrily.

He held my hand tightly.

"How dare u? Rather than you she is important for me. You broke the next rule. You insulted my guest and now you should stay outside of this house till I say." said Shivaay.

"Shivaay" I said but was cut by him.

"Call me Sir." he said.

I looked at him with moist eyes.

He took me to the garden.

"Stand here till I say." he ordered me.

Then I saw him going out with Tia in his car.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys, how was it?

Thanks a lot for ur precious votes and comments.

What will happen to Anika?

Will Shivaay melt down?

Plz comment and do vote.

❤Ashwathy❤