Episode 18 - Punishment

Haii guys, I'm back with a new episode........

Here goes the next episode

In Rahul Cabin

Rahul cups Anika's face and kisses her cheek....... She gets shocked and pushes him......... She was about to say something but stops seeing Shivaay near the door..........

She was shocked......... Tears were rolling down her eyes thinking about his reaction which will be horrible.........

Shivaay walks towards them.......

Rahul : who r u??

Shivaay slaps him...... He pins him to the wall and punches him........ He holds Anika's hand......

Shivaay : She is my wife, Shivaay Singh Oberoi's wife...... Don't dare to touch her.........

He looks at Anika who was crying........He holds her hand tightly and goes from there......

In Oberoi Mansion

In Hall

Shivaay comes there and leaves her Anika's hand...... Anika was still in tears........

Anika : Shi...... Shi...... Shivaay, I.... I.....didn't......do.....do.......any.....thi......... thing....... He..... He.......

Shivaay goes to her and holds her closer and kisses her forehead and eyes.......

Shivaay : y r u crying...... U didn't do any mistake, it was he who has done the mistake then y shud u cry.......... And I don't want any explanation becoz I trust u Anika...........

Anika looks at him hearing his words....... She hugs him..........

Shivaay : now go and change ur dress and take rest, u look tired..................

She was about to to go to Servant's Room but he stops her.........

Shivaay : u can stay in guest room.........

He goes saying this....... Anika was very happy..........

Late she gets fresh snd searches for Shivaay but he was not at home........ She asked Khanna and understood that Shivaay is with Riya......... She goes to the place where Shivaay was there.......

In Riya's House

Anika comes there and sees the door open, she goes inside and finds Shivaay sleeping in Riya's lap........ She was shocked.......... She can see smile in his face............ She goes inside........

She pulls Riya aside........ Shivaay was shocked to see Anika here......

Shivaay : Anika, u here......

Anika : I came here to see with whom is my husband very happy..........

Riya : who gave u the permission to enter here, get out......

Anika : who gave u the permission to start a relationship with my husband.......

Shivaay : Anika, go from here......

Anika : I'm going but keep in your mind that u can't take my husband from me..... I may even kill u for that.........

Saying this she goes.......

Shivaay : Riya, I'm sorry, anyway, I'm going, we ll talk later.......

He too goes......

Riya : Anika, u ll know who is Riya Mehta.......... The husband whom u love know will hate u to the core...... I know what to do.......

Later

In Office

Shivaay gets a call.....

Shivaay : Hello......

Riya : Shivaay, come here fast..... Help me......

Shivaay : what happen Riya??

Riya : u come here, I ll tell u everything.......

Shivaay : Ok, I ll be there very soon.......

In Riya's Room

Shivaay comes there and sees Riya in a injured stage.......

Shivaay : what happen??

Riya : Shivaay, after u went Anika came here and slapped me, she hurted me a lot baby........

Shivaay fumes in anger........

Shivaay : baby, take rest I ll be back soon........

He goes......

In Oberoi Mansion

Anika was talking with Om......

Anika : Om, I know I shud have not gone there but hearing that he is there with Riya, I couldn't control myself.......

Om : anyway bhabhi take care...........

Anika : Ok, bye, I ll call u later......

She cuts the call.......

She then hears the car sound........ Shivaay comes there......

He holds her closer.......

Shivaay : y did u hurt Riya after I had gone from there..........

Anika : I didn't do anything Shivaay...........

He slaps her and blood oozes from her lips........

Shivaay : what do u think about yourself........ I just married u for ur body....... I just love ur body......... Nothing more and now I even hate to see u....... Shame on u....... When u said that u ll kill Riya, I didn't take it seriously but I was not knowing u ll hurt her........ I just showed u bit care and u started thinking that I ll accept u....... That ll never happen......... I love Riya....... And don't dare to hurt her............ U want ur husband right, I ll show u want is ur husband........

He slaps her and holds her hair........ He kisses her neck roughly......... He bits her neck and check........... He holds her by shoulder and his nails enters in her skin.........She shouts........

Anika : Shivaay, plz leave me, u r hurting me........

He holds her hands tightly........ He drags her to a room...........

In Store Room

Shivaay comes there with Anika....... It was fully dark....... He pushes her inside.......

Shivaay : stay here........this is ur punishment She holds his hand......... He slaps her and pushes her again........

He goes closing the door..........

Anika : Shivaay, plz open the door, I'm scared of darkness........ Plz open the door......... She was shouting but of no use........

Tears were not stopping from her eyes............

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys, how was it???

What will be next.......???

Plz comment and vote.......

By 😘Ashwathy😘