Episode 22 - Confession

Haii guys, I'm back with a new episode...........

One of the most important episode of this ff....................

I ll end it within few episodes.........

Here goes the next episode

Anika had tears in her eyes.........

Shivaay : Anika, I LOVE YOU..........

She turns her face....... Shivaay couldn't handle it........ He fell on his knees and tears were rolling down his eyes.......... Anika turns towards him and was shocked to see him crying......... She went to him and made him sit on the couch.......... The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi was crying like a kid......... Anika was not to believe it.............

Shivaay : Anika, everyone left me............. I'm a orphan......... Plz don't leave me.........

She hugs him.........

Anika : Even I'm a orphan......... Gauri's parents adopted me..............

Shivaay was shocked........ He was thinking how can she spoil her life for a girl who is not even her sister......... He thought that Gauri is her sister so she did all this but......... His guilt was increasing........... Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes.......... She hugged him again............

Anika : I LOVE YOU............

Shivaay was shocked......... He breaks the hug and looks deep into her eyes.............

Anika : Today onwards we r not orphan......... U r with me.......... And I'm with u........... We r one..........

Shivaay : I LOVE YOU..........

They hug each other.......... They wanted to say many things but they couldn't say but they understood it from each others eyes...........

Night

In Shivika's Room

Anika was waiting for Shivaay.......... He comes there......... Anika was blushing a lot............ Shivaay held her closer and started kissing her neck which was her weak point.......... She moans his name......... Hearing his name from her mouth was driving him crazy.......... Soon they reached the bed............ Anika was hiding her face near his chest due to shyness..........He slowly lifts her face.......... He removes his shirt............ She closes her eyes and keeps her one hand on her face........... Shivaay smiles seeing her.............. He slowly removed her crop top............... His hands was playing near her waist........... She held his hand tightly.............Her nails were hurting him.......... They look at each other and he captures her lips with his hers............. They taste each other........... Slowly they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen.............. Slowly their remaining clothes said good bye to them............ At last he entered into her............. He spend nights with many girls but this time he had a special feeling.......... Anika was hurting him with her nails............ Tears were rolling down her eyes.......... Shivaay saw this and wiped her tears............ She smiled at him indicating that she is fine......... They enjoyed their whole night.......... One of the most important day of their life.......... The day they became completely one..............

Morning

In Shivika's Room

Anika wakes up and sees her cute husband sleeping.......... She goes to freshen up.......... Later she was combing her hair and she felt a pair of hands on her waist......... It was her dear hubby........... He kisses her temples.......She closes her eyes.............

Anika : Enough....... Go and get fresh..............

She pushes him to the washroom........... She then sees Shivaay's phone ringing.......... It was Riya......... She sees Shivaay coming.......... She attends the call and keeps the phone on the bed............ She goes to Shivaay and keeps her hand on his bare chest............ Shivaay looks at her........ She tries to go but Shivaay holds her hand........

Anika : Shivaay....... Wat r u doing???.............

Shivaay : Wat???........ I'm hugging my wife........ He pulls her closer and kisses her cheek.......

She moans his name........

Anika : Shivaay, I can never forget yesterday night......... We completely became one......... I'm yours Shivaay......... I LOVE YOU........

Shivaay : I know u r mine......... And will always be mine......... I LOVE YOU DEAR..........

Riya who was listening all this from the other side was burning in anger................. She cuts the call..........

Later

Shivaay goes to office........ Anika was alone in the home........ Just then Riya comes there........

Anika looks at her.........

Anika : y did u come here???.........

Riya : To give u a gift.......

Anika : What gift???.............

Riya gives her some papers.......... Anika reads it and was shocked beyond limit............ Tears roll down her eyes...........

Anika : Divorce papers.........

Riya : exactly........... U thought that Shivaay loves u but u was wrong.......... He did all this drama to bring u to his bed room and it happened............ U thought that he ll love u........ No way........

Anika : I....... I........won't believe u.........

Riya : Ok....... Shivaay ll tell u everything........

Riya points her hand towards the door......... Shivaay was standing there with a smile in his face.......... Anika was crying.......... She couldn't bear it..............

Shivaay walks towards her.......... She looks at him...........

Tears were continously flowing down...........

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Guys, how was it???..............

What will Anika do??? ...............

Will Shivaay and Anika separate???............

What will happen???.................

Plz comment and vote.........

By 😘Ashwathy😘