Chapter 2- Jung Fucking Hoseok

UNEDITED

"Hello there beautiful" 

Hoseok immediately recognized the voice from behind him and sighed Park Chanyeol

He turned around and glared. "Well speak of the devil and he may appear." The taller man smirked.

"You were talking about me?" He asked, making the other roll his eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself sweetie, Taehyung called me to tell me you enrolled." Chanyeol nodded but kept his smirk. "Didn't know you were quite the musical prodigy" 

"I didn't know you were either" Making Hoseok scoff.

"Well that's weird saying I talked about my dancing, my rapping, my modelling and my songwriting all the time." Chanyeol began to lean in closer to Hoseok. So close that his breath was ghosting over his neck. 

"I was dating Jung fucking Hoseok, do you really think I was thinking about what he was talking about?" He started making Hoseok glare. "Especially when I was all hot and bothered, only thinking about how amazing he looked when he was a moaning mess beneath me" Hoseok shivered and Chanyeol noticed. "Do you still like the name?" 

"Stop." Hoseok said. Meaning for it to be stern but it came out as shaky.

"Why doll?" Hoseok had to bit his lip. He looked up at the taller male, his eyelashes fluttering slightly. 

Chanyeol had to stop a low growl forming at the back of his throat. He couldn't comprehend how innocent and breath-taking Hoseok looked when he was in this state. "I need you back doll." 

Hoseok looked as Chanyeol began to lean in closer, their lips almost touching. Hoseok pushed him away and gave him another glare. "Stop playing with me. I'm not a toy." He hissed and began to walk away. 

After all of his classes were over and he was walking home. He knows it probably wasn't the best idea to walk home alone at night but he had to stay late to perfect his routine. 

It was dark out and he definitely would be nearly blind if there was no dim street lights. He would be lying if he didn't admit he was a bit scared. He kept hearing tree branches snap and footsteps behind him but every time he turned around there was no one there.

He fastened his pace nearly running home and finally making it to his dorm. He pushed the door opened and shut it quickly making sure to lock the door. 

Jungkook and Jimin who had previously been cuddling on the sofa had sprung up and were now worried. "Hyung, whats wrong?" 

Hoseok looked and quickly shook his head as he leaned against the door panting. "I think someone was following me" The couple immediately got up and ran over to him.

"What do you mean? What happened?" Jungkook asked worry written all over his face.

"I don't know, I stayed late at the studio tonight and when I was walking home I really thought I could hear someone behind me, because I could hear branches snapping and footsteps" Once Hoseok heard himself he realized how ridiculous he sounded. 

"Maybe your imagination was just playing tricks on you hyung" Jimin said trying to calm down the older boy. Hoseok sighed and nodded.

"You're right. Im sorry for making such a dramatic entrance and shocking you guys" He apologized. "Im gonna go to bed. Goodnight guys." And he left and went into his still quite bare room. 

He lay down on his bed and stared at the blank ceiling and closed his eyes before eventually letting sleep take over his body

"HOSEOKKKIEEEE!" 

"TAE!" 

The two best friends immediately ran to each other and Hoseok jumped into Taehyungs arms making them both fall over whilst Jimin and Jungkook stood in horror at the scene before them.

They were just outside campus and they were getting a lot of weird stares at the moment saying they were lying on the ground. "Aish! I told you not to do that!" Tae said groaning on the floor. Hoseok got up and pulled the younger up with him and they had a real hug.

"I missed you so much" Hoseok said breaking away but Taehyung slung an arm around his shoulder and laughed.

"You saw me two days ago hyung. We were on Skype yesterday!"

"Skype isn't the same!" He then noticed the other two standing awkwardly and apologized. "This is Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook" Hoseok introduced. Taehyung shook both their hands and bowed after before returning to Hoseok. 

"Do you want to go and get your timetable?" Hoseok asked.

"Nah, I came late so they posted the timetable out to me." Tae explained making Hoseok nod. 

"I'll take you to your dorm and we can chat there"  He nodded and all four of them began to walk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they  got to Taehyungs dorm they were immediately met with Seokjin. "So this is my new roommate?" He asked and immediately hugged him. "Thank God I thought I would have to only cook for myself!" Taehyung looked at him and smiled. 

"I think I got the best roommate in the whole university!" Hoseok laughed.

"He loves homemade cooking" Hoseok explained making the older smile. 

"Well you're in luck! You all should stay for dinner. I made Kimchi!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner Taehyung was in his room unpacking whilst the rest were in the kitchen sipping on cups of coffee. Hoseok held he cup to his lips loving the smell of the coffee beans and taking a sip. "Have any of you guys ran in to Park Chanyeol yet?" 

Hoseok choked on the delicious drink and set it down quickly and began coughing. "You know Park Chanyeol?" All three of the them nodded and they heard Taehyung sigh and wrapped his arm around Hoseok in a supportive way. 

"Him and Hoseok used to date." Taehyung explained making them widen their eyes.

"Holy shit seriously?" Jin asked and Hoseok nodded his head.

"They were together for all of high school, despite their on-off phase" He started.

"And why did you guys break up?" Jimin asked. Taehyung looked at Hoseok. His eyes looked lifeless at the mention of the name and his eyes began to well up.

And Hoseok told them everything. By the end they all looked just as lifeless as he was. Tears were threatening to spill from Hoseoks eyes and Jungkook went  over and hugged him tight. 

After the interaction Hoseok began to sob in to his shirt making the others join him turning it in to a group hug. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- The ending is terrible but I didn't know hoe to end it Lmao