Chapter 5- Nothing

A/N- This part is unedited, short and all round terrible... Enjoy 

Hoseok was lying in his bed with the covers over him. When he came in last night Jimin and Jungkook were in his bed and Taehyung was lying in Hoseok's bed. He was too tired so he just got changed and got into bed with his friend and tried to sleep.

Taehyung immediately turned around and hugged him. "I'm sorry" He mumbled as he stuffed his face in Hoseok's shirt.

"For what?" He said simply. Stroking his arm lightly.

"I should've known about Chanyeol, you are my best friend and I wasn't around enough to help you." Hoseok could feel his shirt get wet with the youngers tears and he shushed him and tried to comfort him.

"It's okay, you didn't know. He didn't let me have friends. I couldn't do anything. I shut you out." Hoseok said trying to calm down his friend but he was shaking his head.

"No! I should have fought for you. I should've known something was up. vIm sorry, Im so so sorry Hobi." Hoseok shushed him and began to hug him.

"It's okay, it's over. I'm not with him anymore." Taehyung nodded and hugged him tightly.

"I will never let anyone hurt you ever again Hoseok." He mumbled. Hoseok nodded and stuffed his head in his best friends shirt and they eventually both fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok woke up to an empty bed and the coldness immediately began to run through his body making him shiver slightly. He sighed and go up and made his way to the kitchen and started to make tea. He then noticed the two younger boys lying on the sofa. 

Jungkook's arms were wrapped protectively around his boyfriends waist and Jimin's face was buried in his neck and Hoseok could hear his faint snores making him chuckle. Jungkook looked at Hoseok and smiled. "G'morning." He whispered and started to stroke his boyfriends hair lightly making him stir.  Hoseok smiled and returned the greeting. 

"We have dance practice today." He reminded him which made Hoseok groan but nod. Jimin fluttered his eyes opened and looked at his boyfriend and grinned. He pecked him on the lips and nuzzled back into his chest. Hoseok came into the lounge and sat on the other sofa opposite them.

"So Taehyung went home?" Hoseok asked stirring his tea and Jungkook nodded. Taehyung always did this. He stayed over and wanted to stay in Hoseok's bed. Making the older feel comfort and not lonely, but by morning Taehyung was gone and Hoseok was met with an unexplained void. 

It wasn't that he liked the younger in that kind of way. It was the fact that he was the only person he was that close with. Even when he was with Chanyeol. After they had sex he would leave and go back home not even staying the night. Hoseok always felt used after it. 

He never made love but he wasn't a virgin. 

Hoseok laughed at his own pathetic ways of thinking. 

What did you expect? 

Someone to love you? 

Someone to care about you?

What makes you special enough to make someone want to stay?

You're nothing 

A/N- Super short update but it felt right to end the chapter here so enjoy this mess while I work on the next one (lmao this is my life)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N- Super short update but it felt right to end the chapter here so enjoy this mess while I work on the next one (lmao this is my life)

But I get off tomorrow for summer break and I will be able to update more then!

GOOD THINGS ARE COMING I PROMISE YOU