Chapter 4- Beautiful Smile

A/N- There will be a flashback in this and it is quite distressing so I am warning you

"Hey doll" 

Hoseok immediately turned around and looked down nervously. "What do you want Chanyeol?" Hoseok asked timidly making him smirk. 

"You, Hoseok I want you back." Hoseok widened his eye before rolling his eyes. 

"Its your fault!" Hoseok argued back making Chanyeol laugh. Everyone stopped and stared at them but Hoseok was far past caring. 

"What did I do?" He shouted back making Hoseok chuckle.

"The fact that you don't think you did anything wrong just proves that you are just as bad as when you were back home" He said and began to walk. He could see Yoongi staring at the couple. He was leaning against a locker talking to a kid called Baekhyun. 

Chanyeol grabbed Hoseok's wrist rather tightly making him wince. "Don't walk away from me!" His grip was still tight. So tight that he was certain there would be a bruise. 

"Hoseok!" He spun around and Jungkook was standing with his other two friends. Chanyeol's grip was still on his wrist no seeming to have any intention of letting go. "We have to go" Jungkook walked over and grabbed Chanyeol's hand and pried it off of Hoseok making the other smirk.

"Wow doll, it didn't take you long to move on from me. Oh well... I should have known... Sluts like you tend to do that." The people in the crowd went silent and Hoseok heard a few gasps. He saw Jungkook lean forward but Hoseok stopped him. 

"It's fine just leave it" He said silently fixing the strap on his bag. "He's not worth it" Hoseok said finally. He walked away and looked at the pupils in the hall. "Shows over people!" He screamed at them making them look away immediately. But there was one person who kept their gaze and Hoseok couldn't ignore it. 

Yoongi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That asshole!" Namjoon shouted pacing around. Everyone seemed angry but Hoseok. He wasn't mad anymore.

He was tired.

He wanted to go to Big Hit for a fresh start.

 Away from him. 

Away from all of the drama and stress but it just seemed to follow him. 

"Hoseok you really should stay away from him, he seems dangerous" Jin said handing him a cup of tea and sat beside Namjoon who pulled him close. 

"Look I know, I was in a relationship with him" Hoseok said quietly. "This isn't the first time this has happened."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I could see you talking with him!" Chanyeol shouted making Hoseok roll his eyes. 

"Would you calm down? We were just going over History notes you don't have to be so insecure all the time!" Hoseok felt Chanyeol's hands on his shirt and he was pushed against the wall harshly. He hit his head against the wall when he was thrown against the wall making him groan in pain. He grabbed his wrists and pinned them to his sides. 

"You don't belong to him! You belong to me! Okay? I would rather kill you then have you leave me!" He shouted making Hoseok tremble in fear. 

Kill him? He was only sixteen! 

His grip tightened around his wrists making him whine. He could feel a crack and he screamed in pain. "Chanyeol, Please!" He said nearly choking on his own sobs.