Chapter 12- Headache

The next day Hoseok was lying in his bed and sighed softly

The next day Hoseok was lying in his bed and sighed softly. He had been in the same position for about three hours and all he was doing was staring into space with soft music playing lowly in the background. His bed covers were crumpled and the over-sized t-shirt was covering the boxers he was wearing leaving his soft, tan skin exposed to the warm air travelling around the small room. 

Hoseok groaned at the head ache that was forming. He wasn't sure if it was from lying around all day, or the thoughts that were repeatedly running through his head. Ever since the 'date' with Yoongi he was left with a lot of thoughts. Could he really trust him? Is he any different from Chanyeol?

He sighed and sat up slowly to try and stop a light head to make him dizzy and he walked out into the main room to see Jimin lazily dozing on the sofa with a k-drama playing in the background. There was a mug of tea in his hand that was about to slip and Hoseok rolled his eyes before softly taking the empty mug and stood over him. "It's like you are my roommate." He muttered and began to wash the cup before taking a bottle of water and his laptop that had a bright yellow sticky note which was a thank you from Jungkook for letting him use it. 

He smiled lightly at the youngers politeness before going into his room and setting the note on the desk before putting on sweatpants and joining a sleeping Jimin in the lounge and opened his laptop and opened a new document and began to type up his research paper.

A low ding was heard from a different tab and Hoseok opened it and realized it was his Facebook page and clicked on the small globe and looked at the notification. It was telling him that he was tagged in a photo album. 

He scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion and clicked on the album and widened his eyes to see old pictures from high school of Hoseok when he was drunk.

He widened his eyes and flicked through the different pictures and saw him in different lights. There was pictures of him on a stripper pole shirtless with one hand on the pole and the other with the beer bottle in his hand and his cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "Im going to kill Taehyung." He muttered and un-tagged himself.

He looked at the comments and his face flushed even darker. There was people from high school and even some from his collage classes.

"Who knew that quiet Hoseok is a huge party animal? I know who is getting invited this weekend." A guy he recognized as Jackson Wang, the Music major. He also has never had a real conversation with him in his life so he wasn't expecting anything.

"Wowza! Them abs Hobi!" He chuckled lowly at Seokjins comment.

He then frowned at some.

"Chanyeol was right to dump him, wouldn't want a slut on my dick either." 

One hundred and fifty likes.

He sighed and was about to close the lid when he heard another ding from the Facebook page and opened it up to see a friend request. 

Hoseok stuck his bottom lip out slightly and furrowed his eyebrows. He couldn't remember the last time he got a friend request so he was hasty to check it and nearly dropped the laptop from his knees when he saw the name.

Min Yoongi has sent you a friend request

Hoseok stared at the profile for a while and looked at his profile picture. It was a picture of him with dark pink hair and he was kissing a dog on the cheek. Hoseok smiled at the picture and looked at his cover photo and noticed he was standing on the beach and there was a collar in his hand and the same dog was by his side and they were both looking at the sea. 

"He really likes his dog." He sighed to himself smiling widely. "Cute." He muttered with flushed cheeks. 

"Who's cute?" A groggy voice asked making Hoseok jump and the laptop fall on a cushion on the floor. 

"Aish!" Hoseok yelled clutching his heart. "Don't do that Jimin!" He whined and lay back. "You scared me half to death!" 

Jimin grinned and reached over and snatched the laptop, despite Hoseoks screams in protest. He looked at the screen and gasped. "He sent you a friend request?" He looked at his profile and cooed.  "Awe! Look at the dog!" He shouted. He dragged the cursor to the accept button and pressed it without a second guess which caused Hoseok to scream. "I want a dog." He muttered to himself, completely ignoring his hyungs yelling.

"Park Jimin! What are you thinking!" He yelled causing the younger to roll his eyes.

"Hyung, I was just doing what you would take probably weeks to do. Am I right?" He asked raising an eyebrow and Hoseok sulked back in the sofa and sighed causing Jimin to smirk. "See? you know i'm right." 

"Just go and make me tea." He mumbled and Jimin rolled his eyes before getting up and and beginning to boil water and got out two mugs.

Hoseok sighed and looked at the bright screen and there was a new sentence in place.

You and Min Yoongi are now friends!

"You have no freaking idea." He sighed and closed the tab. He opened his document and continued with his paper and rubbed his temples at the dull ache as he skimmed through the pages upon pages of research. He was happy that he was finally getting some work done but there was so much information plunging into his brain he was afraid he was over working himself.

Never-the-less he continued to work until Jungkook came back with dinner. He walked over and greeted Hoseok and gave him a plate with food which he accepted and thanked and Jimin came out and sat next to Jungkook as they watched the t.v. Hoseok decided to keep working on his paper as he ate and by the tie he was finished his food he was also finished the paper. 

He finally closed the lid and placed the laptop on the coffee table and let out a sigh of relief. He sat back and closed his eyes and tried to ignore the spinning in his head. He groaned and got up leaving his discarded papers in the lounge and got into his bed and lay down. 

His eyelids felt heavy and he immediately fell asleep. He didn't even hear the ping from his phone.

You have a new Message from Min Yoongi!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- I AM SO SORRY THIS IS PROBABLY THE WORST CHAPTER IN THE ENTIRE BOOK BUT I JUST REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE SINCE I NOW HATE 1K READS THAT IS SUCH A HUGE MILESTONE THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I WILL TRY AND DO BETTER I PROMISE!