Chapter 3- Pet Names

A/N- I feel like I need a AU where Yoongi is taller than Hoseok on this so just imagine it

It was their second week of the new school year and Hoseok was just beginning to settle in to his new school life. Of course he missed his family very much but they kept in contact. 

"I have dance practice until two and then I have Korean" Hoseok said whining as he met Jungkook out in the kitchen who was in an over-sized hoodie and ripped jeans while holding a coffee cup. 

"Sucks to be you, I have lectures" He said smiling and fixing the glasses falling down his nose. 

"I was wondering why you had your glasses on today." Hoseok chuckled. He then walked over to the cabinet and poured himself a cup of coffee and sat on a bar stool having a conversation with Jungkook about the next test in English. 

They then heard the door fly open and Jimin came tumbling in with Taehyung not far behind and they both fell on the floor. Hoseok and Jungkook leaned over at the same time to see the sight of the two on the floor. "Did you know we live on the same dorm block!" Taehyung shouted causing Hoseok to flinch.

"Do you have to be this loud it's 7am!" Hoseok yells back. 

"Hypocrite." The younger mumbles before sitting beside Hoseok on the bar stool.

"Wait i'm confused, Jimin should have noticed since we went to Taehyung's dorm" Jungkook said looking at his boyfriend quizzically. Making Jimin face palm.   

"Babe, I lived with you until Friday, my dorm wasn't ready" He said which made Jungkook nod in realization. 

"You got a smart one Jiminie" Hoseok teased earning him a slap from Jungkook. "Aish! This is not how you treat your hyung!" Jungkook simply shrugged his shoulders and set his coffee cup in the sink and grabbed his messenger bag and grabbed Jimin's hand before walking out the door. "See you in dance Jiminie!" Hoseok managed to shout before the door slammed in his face.

He was sitting in Korean class looking out the window, not paying attention to the teacher

He was sitting in Korean class looking out the window, not paying attention to the teacher. He was staring at the rain in awe. Listening to the rain and thunder as the water dripped down the window. 

He was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts as he heard the front door of the class open and a guy with blonde hair walked in with a smirk on his face. Hoseok immediately recognized him as the guy on the table at the coffee shop.

He then heard the teacher sigh. "First day and you are already thirty minutes late to my class?" The teacher asked rolling her eyes and taking off her glasses to shoot daggers at the boy but he seemed unfazed. "What is your name?" She asked and the boy scoffed. He rolled his eyes before giving an answer.

"Min Yoongi" He said and the teacher raised her penciled eyebrows.

"Well Mr Min, saying as you are late you can take the last remaining seat whilst everyone else got to choose" She looked at Hoseok and he realized that it was the seat beside him. The teacher then started to obnoxiously click her fingers trying to get his attention even when he was looking at her. "What is your name?" She asked and his cheeks went pink.

He hated being called out in front of the class to speak at all never mind when it was his first day in this class and he knew absolutely no one. "J-Jung Hos-seok" He stuttered. He heard the chuckles the other students gave him when he stuttered, making his cheeks turn a darker color of red.  

"Well there, sit next to Mr Jung" She said and turned back to the chalkboard and began to write out a passage from the story they were reading. 

Hoseok looked out the window again almost not noticing when the other boy sat down until he tapped his shoulder. Hoseok turned around and immediately started to blush.

He knew the boy was attractive but up close his features were more prominent and Hoseok noticed how beautiful he actually was. 

Yoongi was staring at the boy beside him and couldn't help but stare. His facial features suited him so well and he was what Yoongi could only describe as pretty. He was oh so pretty.

"What are we doing?" Yoongi asked the younger and he shook his head and turned away. Yoongi poked him again making Hoseok roll his eyes.

"Page 72" Hoseok said not even looking away from the window. Yoongi looked at the boy again and smirked. 

"Wow, you really don't like me, do you babe?"

Hoseok froze at the pet name. He didn't know what to say. What are you supposed to that? So he didn't say anything. He sat there and looked further away to try and hide his blush. Yoongi smirked, pleased at the reaction he got out of the younger and began to read. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait he said what!" Jimin shouted. Hoseok widened his eyes at his friends loudness and shushed him.

"Seriously hyung who is this guy?" Taehyung asked. The three of them were sitting on Hoseok's bed and were discussing the events that happened in Korean class earlier and Hoseok was honestly having trouble going over what happened. 

"Min Yoongi, that's all I know. Actually Jimin Jungkook seemed to know who he was at the cafe a few days ago" Hoseok said and Jimin nodded.

"I will dig around a bit" He said wiggling his eyebrows making the other boys laugh. "Did he seriously call you babe? That is so hot" Jimin said leaning back on the bed making the other two raise their eyebrows. "What? I have a thing for pet names." Jimin said shrugging his shoulders.

"So does Hobi hyung." Taehyung said making Hoseok and Jimin widen their eyes. Jimin hugged his hyung.

"Kink Besties!" He screamed making Hoseok cringe and try to push him off.

"Stop!" Hoseok said in a warning tone but Jimin was inches away from his face. 

"Did any of your past boyfriends call you anything?" Jimin said curiously making Hoseok blush. 

"I only ever had Chanyeol." He said simply making Jimin's eyes sadden. 

"He made me feel uncomfortable when he called you by your pet name." The younger said shivering in disgust. 

"What did he call you?" Hoseok sighed. Not really wanting to talk about this. Mainly bbecause he hasn't really gotten over the name. 

"Doll" Hoseok said as casual as he could but the blush still managed to find a way to his cheeks. Jimin groaned.

"That is so hot! Kookie never has pet names for me. He's so boring!" Jimin pouted.

"Jimin!" He heard Jungkook yell from right outside Hoseok's room making his eyes go wide. 

Jimin got up blushing and walked to the door. "FUCK HIM IN THE AS-" Hoseok covered Taehyungs mouth as Jimin ran to the door and Jungkook dragged him to his room. "GET IT BOYYY"

A/N- YOONSEOK INTERACTION

I really fell like I messed it up...

BUT

I wanted to update today so have this terrible chapter :)