Chapter 9- Date?

Hoseok sat at his desk with his laptop and groaned, wanting to do nothing but slam his forehead repeatedly into the keys

Hoseok sat at his desk with his laptop and groaned, wanting to do nothing but slam his forehead repeatedly into the keys. The past few days have been nothing but stressful as he has had a lot on his mind. Whether it be about Chanyeol, Yoongi or simply school or dance.

He has an assignment due, and he is trying to get it done now but as soon as his fingertips hover over the keys, his mind goes blank and he can't process any words leaving him with a blank document for about two hours and leaving him to slowly lose his mind. 

"Hyung, there is someone at the door for you." He hears Jimin say. He curiously got up and made his way out of the room and went to the front door to see Min Yoongi standing with a bottle and a plastic bag filled with groceries and he had a grin on his face. 

"Hello baby boy." Hoseok looked inside and Jimin seemed shocked at the pet name and Hoseok groaned.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked looking at him quizzically making him hold up the plastic bag.

"I have movies, snacks and a bottle of soda and i'm bored, so i'm here." Hoseok widened his eyes making Yoongi chuckle. "Awe come on don't be so flustered. Think of it as a date." 

Hoseok choked on the air and began to cough so hard that Yoongi thought he lungs were going to spurt out any minute. "A date?" He asked looking at Yoongi as if he was a madman. Yoongi just shrugged and Hoseok wanted to slap him for being so casual about this situation. 

"Oh I see, you are mad that I didn't officially ask you." He then got down on one knee and looked at Hoseok who was blushing like an idiot. "Jung Hoseok..." He started. Hoseok brought him back up to his feet and dragged him into the dorm. "Whoa! I'm going to ask more often if things move this fast." He said making Hoseok roll his eyes. He also ignored Jimin's eyes bulging out of his head as Hoseok dragged a random stranger into his bedroom. Yoongi fell on Hoseok's bed and smirked. "I hope you know that I wouldn't usually let someone else take control."

"Shut up!" Hoseok said blushing and sitting down on his floor and stared at his empty document again and groaned before exiting out off the app altogether and turning around to face him. Yoongi brought out the movies and the food and smiled. 

"I don't now what you like or what you don't like so I just got what I like. So if you don't like anything, then we can't date." He simply said and sat up making Hoseok groan.

"We are not dating!" He groaned and lay down on the bed beside him but not too close.

Yoongi sighed and sat up and emptied the bag making Hoseok sit up and look at the treats. He smiled at the gummy bears and Haribos  and gave a nod of approval. Yoongi grinned and Hoseok could have sworn his heart stopped for a split second as soon as he gave him a gummy smile.

He shook the feeling off and looked at the movies on the bed and picked up one. He threw a copy of fifty shades of gray across the room despite Yoongis screaming. 

They simply settled on an action movie that was in English so Hoseok couldn't pay attention to it. He slid the DVD into the player in his laptop and the movie started. When the movie was on he noticed there was Korean people in the movie speaking Korean as well which made it interesting. There was also a guy Hoseok recognized as someone who used to be on The Walking Dead. Glenn was a hot character why did he have to die?

Hoseok sighed in despair and he turned around to realize the position he was in with the older boy. They were both lying down on the bed and their hips were touching also Hoseok was lying on Yoongi's arm that was sprawled over Hoseok's pillow. They were so close that Hoseok could smell the musk of his aftershave that made him want to do nothing more than snuggle up into Yoongi's comfortable hoodie and fall asleep with his arm wrapped around him.

 Hoseok looked at Yoongi and gulped making Yoongi smirk and turn back to the movie. Hoseok took a few gummy bears and popped them into his mouth. 

Hoseok soon fell asleep making Yoongi chuckle. He took his arm carefully away from Hoseok's head and replaced it with a pillow. He shut down the laptop and cleared away the litter and the empty bottle of soda and placed it in the plastic bag and put it at the side of the room. He took off Hoseok's shoes and and draped the quilt over him. 

He walked out into the living room and looked at the couple sitting on the couch wrapped up in each other. "Are you leaving?" The raven haired asked. Yoongi could recognize him as the bodyguard that stood outside of his class the other day. 

"Yeah, well Hoseok fell asleep so..." He trailed off and kicked the floor out of awkwardness and the pink haired male reached over for his phone and looked at the time and gasped. 

"It's four am! You can't walk home at this time at night!" He said with concern and the other boy nodded.

"Just crash on Hoseok's couch." He shrugged. "He has a throw and a quilt in his closet." He said and nodded. They both didn't even let Yoongi have a say. They went back to kissing and cuddling.

He walked back into Hoseok's room and he was still in the same position snoring softly making Yoongi chuckle softly. He quietly opened the wardrobe and got the blanket and pillows and set them on the couch. He then took off his shoes and lay down on the couch and put up his hood on his hoodie and wrapped the blanket around him. 

He wasn't used to sleeping on a couch never mind one that was so uncomfortable, but every time he looked over at Hoseok a little part of the discomfort was replaced by warmness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Lil filler chapter to keep it going for you guys so I hope you enjoyed. :)

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300 READS I MEAN?!?!

BTW Can any of you guys guess the movie they were watching? If you know then I love you.