Chapter 7- Bodyguard

"Okay, so you're telling me that Chanyeol was actually the one following you the other night and probably would have seriously hurt you, if you didn't run home. Also the same thing happened tonight but you were wearing earphones and if this guy, didn't hide you it one hundred percent would have happened?" Jimin asked sitting on the sofa. Jihan nodded and Hoseok looked down.

"Pretty much." He said sitting down. all five of them were there when Hoseok and Jihan ran in so it was really awkward to make something up on the spot so they just decided to tell them the truth. 

"When will this asshole stop?" Taehyung yelled making Hoseok jump at his sudden outburst. 

"Tae, calm down." Jimin said as he was tangled up in Jungkook's arms.

"No! I won't stop! My best friend is getting his life ruined because of a stupid high school relationship that he tried to get away from!" Namjoon got up and held his arm as a sign of comfort and made him sit down again. 

Jihan whistled slowly and got up. "Well, that's my cue." Hoseok stood up and walked him to the door. 

"Thank you so much for what you did for me, honestly." Jihan smiled and nodded. 

"Take care, and watch out. I won't be around all the time." Hoseok nodded and gave him one last smile before shutting the door. 

Hoseok sighed and turned around again and leaned against he door with his eyes closed. 

He then shot them open and smiled. "Who wants tea?" The other boys looked at him in shock as he made his way over to the kitchen and started to boil water. He looked over and the five of them were in the kitchen looking at him as if he had five heads. 

"Why are you acting so casual about this?" Jin asked. Hoseok shrugged.

"He ruined all of my high school experience. I am not going to let him ruin collage for me as well. So can we please just act as if his is a normal school year?" The rest of them looked shocked, but decided to respect Hoseok's wishes and act normally.

The rest of the night they decided to talk about normal things and watch movies before Namjoon and Jin went home. Taehyung slept in Hoseok's bed and Jimin and Jungkook eventually went to bed. 

Taehyung hugged into Hoseok and kissed his forehead before going to sleep. Hoseok knew that he would be gone in the morning and this was purely platonic. 

So why did he want to say like that forever?

Hoseok woke up in an empty bed again and sighed

Hoseok woke up in an empty bed again and sighed. He scratched the back of his neck and sighed before getting up and getting ready for the day. 

He walked out into the lounge and was surprised to see it was empty. He then made his way to the kitchen to see Jungkook on his phone. When he saw Hoseok he smiled warmly. "Hey Hoseok."

"No Jimin today?" Hoseok asked curiously and Jungkook shook his head and sighed. 

"He has a test so he went back home last night pretty late." Hoseok nodded in and understanding way. "Want to walk together to class?"

Hoseok nodded. "We don't have any classes together until the afternoon though?" Jungkook nodded.

"What do you have first?" He asked shoving an apple in his bag.

"Korean." He said and Jungkook smiled. 

"My class is on that corridor. So come on!" He then dragged him out the door. 

"Jungkook! I need food!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they finally stopped outside Korean class Jungkook handed Hoseok an apple. Hoseok smiled and gratefully took it. "Okay, we have lunch next so meet me outside the school and we can go get coffee or something." 

Hoseok gave Jungkook a skeptical look. "Kookie, you always have lunch dates with Jimin. I am not going to crash that." He said smiling. Jungkook had a look of worry in his eyes which made Hoseok frown. "I told you all, I wanted a normal school year. So please, have lunch with your boyfriend."

"What are you going to do?" Jungkook asked debating it.

"I am going to do what I do everyday. I am going to go back my dorm and catch up on my reading whilst making lunch. It will be really boring but I like it. Okay?" Jungkook bit his lip but nodded which made Hoseok smile. "You're a really good friend. I appreciate it." Jungkook smiled and hugged Hoseok before waving him goodbye which he returned. 

"Jung Hoseok. Are you going to attend my class? Or are you going to stand in the hallway for the entire period?" Hoseok widened his eyes before apologizing and walking into class and taking his seat. 

He was surprised to see Yoongi on time today.  He was sitting at their desk tapping a pencil against the desk and he was staring a Hoseok. Hoseok was staring back and this was the first time he noticed how pretty Min Yoongi really was. 

Hoseok sat down and he felt Yoongi's eyes on him so he looked at him. "What's up with the bodyguard?" Hoseok gave him a confused look, so Yoongi pointed to the door and Hoseok could see Jungkook standing outside the door glaring at Yoongi.

Hoseok widened his eyes and looked at the teacher to make sure she couldn't see him and he was mouthing words to try and get him to leave. "Jung Hoseok!" He heard his teacher call making him jump in his seat. "First you are late to my class, then you decide to mess around?" 

"I-I am so sorry Miss Kim. It will not happen again." He said but she shook her head. 

"Lunchtime detention, stay after class and you can catch up on your reading." Hoseok nodded but groaned when she turned away. Yoongi sighed and patted his back.

"Don't worry kid, it's not that bad." They then heard the teacher groan and turned around and looked at the pair again.

"Min Yoongi. saying as you and Mr Jung are getting along so well, you both can sit next to each other in Lunchtime detention. Congratulations."

A/N- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS