In The End

In the end, as you fade into the night
Who will tell the story of your life?
And who will remember your last goodbye?
'Cause it's the end
And I'm not afraid to die

As darkness fell Andy knew it was time to fight the boys know as well it's just a matter of time. He knew they were scared but that's ok, he was too.

In the end, as we fade into the night
Who will tell the story of your life?
In the end, as my soul's laid to rest
What is left of my body?
Or am I just a shell?
I have fought
And with flesh and blood, I commanded an army
Through it all
I have given my heart for a moment of glory

It's been a long few years, fighting against the shadows and whoever it is that controls them. It's time to end this for ever it has to end now He knew he had to end this for them, for his brothers.

Born a saint
Though, with every sin I still wanna be holy
I will live, again
Who we are isn't how we live
We are more than our bodies
If I fall, I will rise back up and relive my glory

When they "fell" from the heavens Andy knew nothing good would come of it, was this his way of telling us to fight this? Was this him punishing us for rebelling? Either way it's up to them now, fallen or not we must stop this.

They walked to the building that housed to shadows and waited.

Who will remember this last goodbye?

The shadows came one by one and attacked the boys out of the fight of their lives, for hours they destroyed the shadows. With their energy going down they all became scared till a ray of bright light walked towards them, the human. She floated to the sky and a burst of angelic light the mark of the Wild ones beaming from her body the shadows went down one by one, soon enough it was over. The girl fell to the earth, not moving, not breathing, dead. It was her all along she was the one to die, the one to save everyone. In the end it was her. The boys ran up the the girl noticing a new tattoo on her body Juliet "so that's her name" Jinxx said Andy couldn't help but cry, Juliet saved him, she saved his brothers, in the end Juliet saved the world.

'Cause it's the end, and I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die.