Devil's Choir

You've been running for so long, still breathing
Hoping soon to find a song worth singing
Every chapter of this note they're reading
But you're slowly losing hope on bleeding

Andy wanted to know why the fuck Chris Motionless marked this human. Why her? Who is she? Why keep her in this state? He knew he had to call his old friend for answers.

"Motionless if you can hear me, I need you I need help" Andy prayed hoping he was heard. Moments later the boys heard a voice in the kitchen "nice place you guys have here" Chris Motionless walked out of the kitchen and stood in from of Andy "it's nice to see you again, been a while Biersack" he smiled. Andy on the other hand wasn't "I go by black now Motionless" he huffed "I see, so why do you need me help" he asked sitting next to Jake "we needed it long ago but you abandoned us" Andy said "Andy not now please" Jake whispered, he's not one to talk much but when he does you listen. "Look Chris why did you mark the human with our mark?" Jake asked, Chris chuckled "she's your secret weapon, when I heard the big guy talking about this war down here I knew you needed help" he sighed "when the time comes she will know what to do you have to trust her Andy, you all do" he said standing up "you must not get in the way of the human her purpose, her fate is set in stone you can't change it please trust me on this" Chris said leaving to go back to the heavens "I never gave up on you Andy I knew you were meant for better things" and with that he was gone.

Raise another broken glass to failure
A simple promise of a crimson savior
Take a look into the life you're leaving
I promise you this isn't pain you're feeling

They boys didn't know what to do, with Chris Motionless's cryptic words and a now slightly alive human this got more complicated they were all worried at this point, more so for each other then themselves.

I'll carry you, my darkest desire
When life sings to you through devil's choirs
F.E.A.R won't steal what burns in you
I'll carry you away from the fire
My desire, devil's choirs