We Dont Belong

The gates of heaven were locked shut, the pits of hell... They were all filled up and I fear
I don't belong here

Andy looked around his home, thinking it was funny, calling earth his home. He's locked out of heaven, he didn't even make it to hell just right to earth. Did they even belong here?

They might call me a "sinner",
A walking flame from a fire that burns
Disappear
You don't belong here
The church of F.E.A.R, the church of failure, the church of fools
So call me a nothing, call me a something
Treat me cruel

A sinner. Rebels. A rogue angel. That's what not only him but the boys were called. He sighed and shut his eyes taking a nap in a lawn chair.

Inside the home Jinxx and Ashley had other plans, they had to figure out more about this human. They boys were examining the girl and noticed nothing 'till no spoke up " Ashley this girl has been dead for days maybe even weeks, how the hell is she still so life like?" He turned to look at the beautiful fallen angel next to him "she's obviously important Jinxx or els she wouldn't look like she was just i dont know Sleeping" he sighed tying up his hair. He looked at her some more while Jinxx wrote more in his book, he looked at the girl and saw her chest move not much but enough for a breath. Wide eyes he whispered "Jinxx she's alive" not believing him Jinxx didn't even look up "no ash she isn't" he sighed, he wanted her to be live he had so many questions "no Jinxx she is I see her breathing" Ashley yelled shocked Jinxx turned and saw she was in fact breathing "we need to run some basic tests before we tell Andy, and I think it's time to call him" he said not wasting time.

"ANDY!!! ANDY!!! ANDY!!!" Ashley ran throughout the house looking for his alpha, he found Andy sleeping outside and of course being Ashley he sprawled dramatically on Andy's lap *SIGH* and grunted in frustration "yes Ashley" he said with one eye open "oh Andy darling you're awake, good I have news" Ashley said "it would seem your human is alive" and with that he ran up to the spare room, Andy was confused how could the dead girl be alive? He ran to the room to see all the guys gathered around a seemingly dead body "Jinxx talk to me" Andy demanded "she's breathing Andy, look carefully at her chest you will see the rise and fall" he looked closer at the girl, "with further test it seems she just can't wake up, I'm assuming it's the big guy who did this seeing as she has a mark of god" he sighed running a free hand through his hair "but Andy that mark wasn't giving by god" Jinxx whispered "THEN WHO MARKED THE HUMAN!" Andy yelled getting frustrated "well after further examination of the mark, Andy it was motionless"

We Don't Belong here
We Don't Belong
We Don't Belong here
It's the anthem of the underground,
So get back up when they push you down
We're singing
We Don't Belong here
We Don't Belong