Chapter 12 - Mom?

Josh’s POV

The car ride with Brandon was definitely settling. I completely felt at ease in his presence and I felt like we’ve known each other for so long. It was as if I knew everything about Brandon, except I didn’t. We’ve only met a few days ago. What the hell’s wrong with me?

I got out of his car and started walking through the lobby towards my tower. All the way to the elevator, I thought to myself, I can’t let my family know what’s happened today… even if I was sexually harassed. They can’t know anything.

The elevator dinged open and I heard a familiar tune playing in the background. It was “You’ve Got A Friend In Me” in Hawai’ian again. It’s very relaxing and comforting. I could get used to living here, but I can’t. The fact was, I leave the day after tomorrow. This thought only throws me back into depression. Why? I thought to myself. Why did I have to meet those two adorable people? It’ll hurt when the day comes that I have to part from them.

I rode the elevator in silence, contemplating on what to do in my situation. I’ve come to a new conclusion. I shouldn’t think about my attraction to Brandon or the possibly attraction that Micah has for me. Tomorrow is my last day here in Hawai’i and I’m going to enjoy it with my newfound friends. I won’t let this whole dilemma ruin everything. I just want to make the best of the time I have here left before we have to leave for Los Angeles on Saturday.

I stepped out of the elevator and trudged towards our villa. Upon sliding in my key card, the lock beeped, allowing me to enter our hotel room. I heard the splashing of the pool area, meaning, the door to the lanai was open. This only provoked me in thought again. Everything started here. The pools. Yes, I may have met Brandon in the halls downstairs, but the first time I saw his face was in the pool area. I also met Micah in the lazy river.

I went into the bedroom and placed my phone and my wallet on the TV stand. I changed into some comfortable clothes, getting ready to turn in for the night.

The whole problem with who to choose came back up in my mind. If they really did force me to choose by the end of the day tomorrow, who would I pick? Brandon was the first to pop up in my mind, but it certainly didn’t disqualify Micah from my options. Hard in thought, I decided to nitpick at their imperfections.

Brandon was a poolside service boy. He was a hot poolside service boy. I saw his picture in an advertisement for a strip club in Honolulu. There’s a possibility that he could cheat on me  because he’s always around horny people when he’s at work at the trip club. He’s mysterious. I don’t now much about him except for the fact that he was older than me, which was obvious.

Micah was a really good friend who listened to all of my problems. He was a sexy good friend who listened to all of my problems. He’s bisexual, like Trent. There’s also a possibility that he could cheat on me when he finds the perfect woman for him. He’s never had a boyfriend before. he’s never been with guys before. He just broke up with Alice, who apparently cheated on him with Trent. 

Problems… problems… Decisions… Decisions… They’re both somewhat good candidates to be my boyfriend, except for the fact that they both have the potential to cheat on me. To be honest, I don’t even know what there is to like about me. I’m just a normal people. I even like to think of myself as unlikeable. Even now, I’m surprised as to why Trent asked me to be his boyfriend.