Chapter 16 - I'll See You Soon...

Josh's POV

I can never be mad at Micah. It wasn't his fault that Trent was his brother. I hate Trent, but Micah's nothing like him. I want to remain friends with Micah forever. I'm sure I can confide to him about my problems and he'll be able to help me out with no problems.

We didn't do much for our date. We only hung out at random places and talked about life and are dinner when nighttime came. After our date, Micah said he had to go somewhere, so he left without us. Right now, I had some alone time with Brandon, my love.

"Brandon, you'll always keep in touch, right?" I leaned into his body and his arms wrapped around my shoulder, my back pressed hard against his chest.

I felt his breath caress my neck. "Of course I will. I won't let a day pass without talking to you." My heart melted at his sweetness.

"So..." I began.

"Yes, Josh. If you want to be," he said, leaving me confused.

"What?" I asked.

"You were going to ask me if we were together... officially. I said yes if you want us to be," he explained as if he were reading my mind.

"How did you-"

"It's written all over your face, Josh. But if you want I'll ask you properly," he whispered into my ear, sending shivers throughout my body.

He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around to face him. His eyes caught mine and I felt myself get lost in his beautiful eyes. And then he began to talk. His voice had a deep, sexy tone that just arouses me every single time I hear it.

"Josh, please be my boyfriend," he said with a smile on his face.

I answered him by giving him a deep kiss on the lips. He immediately responded by nibbling on my bottom lips. In no time, he was darting his tongue in my mouth and sucking on my tongue. I moaned into his mouth and he fucked mine with his tongue.

After a few minutes, we pulled apart and just fell into each other's arms. We were leaning against his car near the beach just watching the moonlight. The sound of the waves crashing was very relaxing and only amplified the romantic mood the lurked around us. I turned back around and leaned on his fit chest as his arms wound around me. I melted into his arms while I listened to his heartbeat, his breaths that brushed against my ears. I wish we can stay like this forever, but I knew that it wasn't going to last much longer.

Brandon and I were together now, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't be leaving tomorrow. My whole life is still back in Los Angeles and I can't just stay here because Brandon is here. I'll miss him though. I really hope we can make our relationship last until we can finally move in together. I can't wait for that day.

"Brandon?"

"Hnmm?"

"Other than your job at the hotel do you have any other ones?" I asked with a curious tone. I don't know what made me remember, but the magazine with the strip club advertisement just popped into my head. Was he really a stripper?

"Yeah, I do actually," he said.

"You're not secretly a stripper are you?"

"What? No!" He chuckled. "What makes you say that?" he asked, cocking his eyebrow at me.

"Well, you're a sexy person and you know... you're probably gonna make a lot of money being a stripper,"

"Jesus, no! I would never sell my body like that." He tightened his hold on me.

"Then what's your other job?"

"I'm a model, Josh. I pose for pictures and they use my pictured in ads. Let me guess, you saw that one picture on a strip club advertisement on the magazine at the hotel, huh?" I nodded. "Don't worry about that, babe. My body is only for you," he said. My legs almost turned into jelly, but luckily he was there to hold me steady.

Travel Tales: Hawai'i [BoyxBoy]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara