Prologue Part 1

««I don't know if this song matches this chapter-ish. But just go with OK. Also, this chapter-ish is a complete guess for the history in the fan art. It's just from what I learned from the fan art.»»

"Bendy, Bendy please don't go, please!" cried Boris. "I...it's going to be o...okay, right?" stumbled Bendy. "Yes, everything is going to be okay," cried Boris, "just go to sleep for now, ok." Bendy closes his eyes and fell asleep.

A beam of light came out of the sky. An angel descend down from the heavens above. "Hello Boris, how are you" the angel said calmly. "I...I'm fine, guess. H...how do y...you know m...my name, Miss?" stumbled Boris.

"I know many things about you and your brother, Boris," said the angel, "also, here's a map for your quest to help your brother." "Thank you very much Miss," Boris said cheerfully, "but, what is it for?"

"This map will lead you to the missing parts to the machine," said the angel, "I'll make your brother fell better just for now ok?" "Thank you so much for the help Miss."

"One more thing before I leave. Only you two can see the map." said the angel. "How come?" questioned Boris. The angel sighed, "Certain people are going to steal this map to find and destroy the piece before you find it." "Oh, that's why." said Boris.

««Meanwhile»»

"Boys, come down here this instance!" yelled Black Hat. Cups and Mugs ran down with curiosity and fear. "What is it?" Cup said scared, with Mugs behind him. Black Hat said, "I have a job for you two." Mugs questioned, "What kind of job is it?"

««Sorry about the major and odd cliff hanger but I will try to update the book every week.»»