Chapter 10: The Friendship

One of the kids handed Felix a picture of Ortensia and said, "This is mommy. You look like her Mister" He smiled and said, "Oh? But she's so beautiful compared to me." The bunny kid then said, "Uncle Mickey said she went to a better place or something" Felix expression changed to feeling sad and said, "O-Oh my"

Then Oswald came and grabbed the picture and his expression was mad. Felix said nervously, "I'm s-sorry. Your son gave it to me" The bunny kid said a little scared, "Papa?" Oswald huffed and walked away and Felix said still nervous, "C-Can I have my jacket, lovelies. I think I caused enough trouble." One bunny kid said wanting him to stay and handing him his jacket, "But, were making carrot muffins"

Another bunny kid shouted at Oswald, "Bad Papa! Go to your room!" Felix turned and saw Oswald holding a chalkboard which said, "Sorry, that picture means a lot to me" Felix shrugged his shoulders while blushing and said, "Oh, its fine. I wouldnt have dare to look at it myself anyway. I just couldnt say no to that sweet kid" Oswald handed Felix a carrot muffin and Felix said, "O-Oh, for m-me?"

He grabbed the muffin and said, "T-T-Thanks." One Bunny kid wondered and said, "So, is this like, our new mom?" Another bunny shouted, "Dibs on his hat!" A voice came with the name Anon and asked, "So are you staying Felix?" Felix said in a little of a sad tone, "I cant stay. I'll just enjoy the stay while it last, hoping that well meet again."

««Meanwhile at the hospital»»

Anon said, "Fanny, Oswalds ex girlfriend..." Nurse Fanny said boasting about herself, "Its his loss. He could've had all of this instead of that kitty cat." Nurse Dovil nervously said, "Fanny, maybe you shouldnt talk like that about someone who died." Anon asked Cuphead, "Cuphead do you still hate Bendy and Boris or do you like them now? You remember that night or day, idk. In the restaurant...right?"

Cuphead was hugging Mugman and thought to himself, "I dont recall to well, I was just running after I dont know. Nothing mattered for me to care anyway." Mugman grabbed Cupheads hair and said, "Aww, youre so fluffy." Cuphead chuckled a little. Nurse Dovil turned around and said, "NOPE! I cant deal with this cuteness! Im out!" Nurse Fanny said not caring about them, "Finally! I was about to get lunch without you."

««Time skip»»

"He is kinda cute, you think I should ask him out?" said Dovil. Fanny said giving her advice, "What? Girl, he should be the one asking you out. You gotta play hard to get." A voice came with the name Anon said, "Ms. Bird, Dont listen to Fanny. Dont play hard to get, just be yourself. You seem super nice and optimistic, you could do some good in Cupheads life. Im rootin for ya."

Dovil said happily and giggling a little, "Oh dont worry, Im not planning on going with her advice. I just like talking to my bestie." Fanny said a little mad said, "Some friend you are." The cup bros are leaving the hospital  and Cuphead said, "You sure you don't need more rest?" Mugman said happily and chuckled a little, "I had all the rest I needed while you forgot me here."

Cuphead tilted his head on Mugman and said a little depressed, "Don't joke about that Mugs. I went through the worst days in my whole life without you. And all the time I couldnt forget about you even if I tried." Mugman blushed and said, "Cuppy please. Im not use to all this love."

««Meanwhile with the bbros»»

"This is like the second time we caused trouble. Why does he even still like me?" said Boris. Bendy said not caring, "Why indeed." Boris looked at Bendy a little mad and said, "'We dont do touching?' 'Its a family thing?' What was that? Bendy looked to the side and said, "Well I may have lied about the family thing, but I still hate the touching"

««Meanwhile at a shop because were going places»»

"And dont forget, one dose everyday" said Minnie with a cheerful tone. The costumer said happily, "Alright, thank you." Then Mickey walked in and said nervously, "H-Hi, Miss Minnie." She turned around looking at Mickey and said, "Oh, why hello Mr. Mickey. So many kids loved your show yesterday." Mickey was blushing and said, "Oh! Im so glad to hear that."

««A/N: Just to let you guys know chapter 9 was a new day. So that means chapters 1 - 8 happened yesterday. All of that stuff happened.»»