Chapter 12: Breaking Old Chains

Mugman let go of the thief and he shouted while he ran away, "You'll pay for this!" Both Bendy and Boris saw each other and said each other's name and Bendy said as he leapt from Cuphead's arms into Boris, "You're ok!" and Boris said hugging him tightly, "You and your weird priorities!" Boris looked up and said, "Did Cuphead really just help us?" When he saw Mugman he said with confusion, "Wait... is that..."

Cuphead was looking away with his face red as a tomato and Mugman behind him which was smiling and said, "Hi" The two started to walk away and Boris said, "Thank...s?" he thought to himself, "But Why? How?" Cuphead said, "Yeah, whatever, there is no time for this shit though. Your bro needs to rest."

««Time Skip»»

The two were walking with Mugman joking saying, "Cuphead? More like tomato-head!" Cuphead sighed and said, "I knew helping others was not my thing."

««Meanwhile at a hotel»»

Boris was putting Bendy on the bed and he was thinking to himself with the manager saying "OMG" repeatedly, "These two... really confuse me. What do they even what? I'm sure happy that Mugman is okay... but, I just don't know what to feel..." Then the manager said with worriedness, "Is the kid okay?" Boris looked at her and said "No need ma'am he's fine." Then the manager shouted, "Is there a doctor in the house?!"

After a little while of convincing she said, "If you say so? Just take care of your little brother, okay?" Boris started to laugh and said, "Okay." then Bendy sit up immediately shouting with anger, "Little brother?!" Which scared the manager and Boris was laughing his head off.

««Meanwhile at a house»»

Mickey was holding a bunny child and Oswald was walking towards Mickey and another bunny child was next to Mickey which said, "Help him Papa." Oswald sit next to Mickey and Micky said with a said tone, "Donald was right... I can't just help everyone. the kid needs help, but he and his brother have their own life. And I... I have a job and a family to take care of. I can just wish him the best of luck. Here I am again, fussing over a simple non-important stuff... pathetic right?"

"You're too good for this world bro." said Oswald which shocked The kids and Mickey. Mickey looked over at Oswald and he said, "This is why I used to get so jealous of you, *cough* S-Sorry about my voice... It's ben way too long since I said anything" Everyone just stared at him, then the kids started to try to make Oswald say more stuff which almost overwhelmed him. Mickey leaped into Oswald and started to hug him and said with joy, "Oh, Ozzy!" Mickey started to cry and said, "I missed your beautiful voice... A-And your sweet smile. I missed them so..."