Chapter 1: The Chase

««A/N: A little heads up, I will be adding some events of my own, but it will stay on the story line. Two more thing there will be "voices" in the story starting in the next short chapter because it is a trial on them, and because it would not make sense if it was not there, and there will be swearing in the series. That's it so lets start.»»

After a few weeks since the angel came and gave Bendy and Boris the map they made it to a canyon and Boris said a little exhausted, "Huff, I think we should stop for today, Bendy." Bendy nodded and said with his hands on his knees, " Yeah, and I think we should stay for the night would be good. I just hope that they won't be here."

They walked for awhile doing some sight seeing until Bendy noticed something familiar up ahead then he realized it was Cup. He told Boris that they are here and they need to split up. So they started to walk in different directions and Bendy looked back and realized that Cup was following him. So he started to speed up and so did Cup.

Both of them are now running and Bendy was trying to run as fast as he can, but Cup was quicker and is catching up to Bendy.

««Meanwhile»»

Boris was walking in the opposite direction and he was looking around to make sure Mugs was not around. Boris looked ahead and saw Mugs. So he turned a corner and continue walking, but he did notice the Mugs already saw him and was following. As both of them walked Boris looked back slightly and saw Mugs following him and he was waving his hand and saying something.

Boris stopped and started to walk towards Mugs and in his mind he thought with fear, "Why am I walking towards him, I should get away. But something tells me he is not trying to kill me." As Boris got to Mugs, he said happily, "Hey, do you want to play cards with me."Boris agreed but it did not sound convincing, and both of them went to somewhere and played Go Fish because it was the only game they know.

««Now back to the chase»»

Bendy turned into a tunnel and heard Cup questioned in a joking manner, "Where you going with those tiny feet of yours?" When Cup finished his sentence Bendy tripped, ink started to come down his face, and his bag came off. While Bendy was falling Cup laughed and said, "HA, you clumsy little shit!"

Cup walked up to Bendy and questioned happily, "Any last words?" Bendy was covered in pain and slightly coughed ink and keep saying no over and over. Cup confused and disgusted said, "H-Hey what...what are you doing? It's pretty disgusting, knock it off!"

Bendy was in a lot pain which made it hard to speak, but said, "Please my-y b-b-bag. I need s-something to ease the pain..." Cup responded back, "What? You really expect me to..." But was interrupted by Bendy coughed up more ink and started to get louder from the from the growing pain and yelled, "P-PLEASE, AAAAAHH. I C-CAN'T S-STA..."

He keeps coughing more ink and said, "WHY, NO NO" which made Cup more disgusted then finally pissed Cup gave Bendy his bag and said in anger, "UGH, so annoying! Here, take it!" Cup walked back a few steps and faced his back at Bendy and said, We'll continue this some other time."

Then Cup looked at Bendy just moving his head with a serious look and tone he said, "When you're not crying like a little bitch!" Cup turned around and picked up Bendy and started to walk to find Mugs to see how he's doing.

««Time skip»»

Cup found Mugs and Boris with his hand over his chin and both of them were playing Go Fish, and Cup heard Mugs say, "You have any ducks?" Boris replied, "Go Fish!" Cup shouted which caught both of them off guard and said, "WHY you good for nothing! You're playing with him?" Boris turned around and saw Bendy with ink dripping down his face in the arms of a pissed off Cup and shouted Bendy's name. Cup tossed him to Boris and he caught him, and Cup said sternly, "Here you go! He started pissing me off with his whining!" Cup walked behind Mugs and said, "How am I supposed to enjoy beating the shit out of him if he's already in pain?!" Cup grabbed Mugs by the handle which was hurting him, and Cup said, "Come on you worthless piece of shit!" After a few minutes they were gone.

««To be Continued»»

««I am terribly sorry about the delay and the whole published and unpublished shenanigan. I have Wattpad on my computer where I am going to work on most of the time, and on my phone which confuses everything for me. I will try my best to publish every other day because there are a lot of parts. That is it and good luck.»»