Chapter 9: The Reunion

The voice came with the name Anon said with curiosity, So you guys gonna head back to Mickey and his crew? Bendy said to Boris, Sorry Boris, but that mouse was a little too nice for no reason. Boris said back a little stern, So? Bendy closed is eyes and said like hes pointing out something, Come on bro, no one is that nice without wanting something in return.

Boris started to get mad and said, Thanks, But I know what Im doing. Besides, I cant just turn down an invitation like that especially by someone as amazing as Mr. Mickey. He was there for you too, remember? Bendy turned around and said with a stern tone, Youre so easily trusting. Why cant you grow up for once? Boris was shocked from that and started to tear up and said, Im-m not going to grow up and I wont act in such a w...

Bendy grabbed him and said in a slightly worried tone, I hope youre not forgetting that I love you more than anything are you? Boris looked away and said a little sad, Of course not! You always want whats best for me, I know. I know, but so far whats best for me felt like the worst

««Meanwhile at the cafe»»

Mickey came back and when he peeked inside he was shocked and said, Oh my goodness! What happened here? Max and Donald are up against a wall in fear, then Mickey walked up to Max and said, You alright? Max said in a worried and frightened tone, W-Who cares? Uncle Pete is gonna kill me! Mickey said trying to help get Max calm, No no, its okay. Well explain things to him, no problem. Just explain it to me first, that is?

A voice came with the name Ilikefnafandshit shouted at Mickey saying, Mick, DONT YOU NOTICE THAT BENDY AND BORIS ARENT THERE! Mickey yelled, MY BORIS! He started to turn around and thought to himself, If anything happens to him...Your the one to blame, Mickey! When he turned around Bendy and Boris was standing behind him and boris said like nothing happened, Hi, Mr. Mickey

Both Boris and Mickey blushed and Boris thought to himself, Did he just say My Boris? Mickey said nervously, OH thank goodness youre safe! B-Both of you of course! Hehe A voice came with the name Anon and said in confusion, Wait, what are they doing back there? I thought they moved on. Bendy thought to himself worried , I was just angry. I thought its best if we head back, I only did this for Boris.

Then he got mad still thinking to himself, And now that we came back this fregin mouse said such stupid things My Boris? Why you Boris put his arms behind his back and Mickey said with his hand on him, Do you know what happened here or did you miss it like I did? Boris said trying think of a way to explain what happened, W-Well... Bendy came between them slapping Mickeys hand away and said, Sorry, we dont do a lot of touching. Its a family thing.

A voice came with the name Supershadicx250 said, I completely understand your feelings, Bendy. Id be upset of someone only cared for my bro but not for me. But Mickey is trying to understand what happened here. Please try to collect your head, and explain, perhaps? Bendy thought to himself, No, its not that. Then he said to Mickey, Thanks for everything, but were kind of in a hurry. Just ask one of your friends about what happened.

Mickey looked worried and said, I-I can always invite you guys in some other res... Bendy turned and said strictly, I said were in a hurry.

««Meanwhile somewhere else»»

The kids were grooming Oswald and Felix, and Felix said, Oh man, how did I get roped into this? Felix started to get romantic and thought to himself, Then again, I dont really mind.

««Meanwhile at the hospital because we are going everywhere»»

Cuphead was sleeping and having a nightmare from the incident and thought of Mugmans name. Then he woke up with fear and sit up with confusion where he was and a nurse came over and said, OH, Mr. Cuphead youre awake! Another nurse came and said a little angry, You! Nurse Dovil said, Nurse Fanny? Is there a problem? Nurse Fanny grabbed Cuphead and said while pulling him, Come here shithead.

Cuphead was confused and said Whats the deal lady? Nurse Dovil was walking beside Cuphead and said worried, Nurse Fanny please be nice Nurse Fanny threw Cuphead and said, You dont throw your trash here! Youre supposed to come back and pick it up Cuphead saw Mugman covered in bandages where he was shot and he said crying, Cup! W-Where have you been? I thought you left me here forever.

He walked towards Mugman and said, Youre r-real right? Mugman looked away and said, Dont talk to me Im still mad at you. Cuphead turned Mugmans head to see his face and said, I-Im n-not going crazy, right? I can s-see you. I can touch you... Mugman started to confused and said Cupheads name. A voice came with the name Anon which said, Cuphead, do you remember what happened before you were in the hospital? No one tell him that he almost killed himself from grief.

All Cuphead did was kiss Mugman on his cheek Not sin with Nurse Fanny not giving a shit about it and Nurse Dovil was crying like a waterfall.