Prologue part 2

"The job for you two to kill some people." said Black hat. "Why would we do that?" questioned Cup. "The same thing will happen to you if you don't do it, ok!" said Black Hat sternly. It frightened both Cup and Mugs so they took a step back. Black Hat rubbed his eyes and said calmly, "I'm sorry that I got mad, I'm just stressed out from work. So I just need you two, to do what I say and we don't have to worry about it okay?"

Both Cups and Mugs nodded their head, but still frightened, and Uncle Flug came into the room and said in a calm tone, "Cups, Mugs, lets get you two ready to go." Both the boys started to walk slowly away from Black Hat then heard "Boys," They turned around at Black Hat and he smiled and said, "I love both of you and be safe."

Mugs smiled and said cheerfully, "We will." and walked over and give him a hug. Mugs walked back and Cups still a little frightened looked down and left without saying anything. Both the boys packed their things and waved good bye to adventure to Black Hat and Uncle Flug and face the adventure up ahead.

««Meanwhile back to Bendy and Boris»»

The angel started to leave and said, "Good luck on your adventure to help your brother cure the illness." "But I still have questions that need to be answered, please don't go!" cried out Boris. As the angel left her voice was still heard but slowly became quite and she said, "Everything will be answered, and now go. Go help your brother and good luck on your adventure.