Chapter 4: The Parade Part 2

««Previously in the last chapter»»

Then Mickey heard something so he turned around and saw Bendy coughing up ink and it was coming down his face and started to collapse. Boris quickly grabbed him and shouted, "OH NO! Bendy hang in there!" Mickey scared shouted as well said, "OH MY GOODNESS! Bring him over here QUICK!" The bunny child started to get scared and Oswald started to hear his wife in pain and tear up, "Ozzy! Help! It hurts so much!"

««Now continuing the story»»

Oswald started to cry and blush, he collapsed and the child started to cry and shouted, "PAPA!" While Mickey was yelling for Donald's help said, "DONALD! TAKE OZZY AND HIS KID AWAY PLEASE!" Donald ran into the room very confused and said, "What's going on here?" Then Bendy screamed in pain and Mickey shouted again saying, "NOT NOW DONALD!" So Donald carried Oswald away from the room.

««Meanwhile in the last chapter and a little bit before that»»

Bendy was holding on a bucket which was nearly full of ink and his face was covered in ink, he spit out some ink and was breathing heavily. Boris was sitting right next to him trying to help him. Then he felt intense pain through out his entire body and spilled the bucket which made Boris shocked. Bendy started to shouted saying, "I'M GONNA DIE! I WANT TO DIE!" Boris started to cry and said, "N-No be strong please! You'll be okay.."

Then Bendy screamed in pain after awhile everything calmed down and Bendy was trying to talk saying, "Boris, I'm s-sor" He was interrupted calmly by Boris making him quite and holding him. Mickey was behind and thought to himself very worried, "Poor kid, I sure hope he knows that he's going to loose him pretty soon..."

««Meanwhile»»

Oswald was on his bed shaking in fear and Donald was behind him and said to himself, "And here I thought his condition couldn't get any worse!" He look at the kid he is holding and said in a stern tone, "And what are you crying about? You're not becoming a wimp like your dad are you?" the kid was crying and said scared, "N-no, I just don't like seeing daddy cry!" a voice came with the name of Anon said, "Sheesh Donald! Be a bit more supportive!!"

Donald responded back harsh, "Hey now, I'm doing a very good job helping all these kids. And if it's not enough, then at least I'm still doing a better job than their Father!" Another voice came with a name called 1werepire said, "Donald you are not making things better by yelling. I know you have trouble with it, but please try to stay calm." Donald sighed and said, "Ugh, Ok fine. I'm sorry."

««Back to the bros»»

"I'm sorry I ruined your first impression Boris..." said Bendy all tired looking at Boris. Boris smiled with his eyes closed, holding Bendy, and said happily, "Haha, you're so silly Bendy. As if I care about that right now." Boris looked at Mickey and said, "Thanks for everything Mr. Mickey. I don't know how..." But he was interrupted when Mickey hugged him which scared Boris. Mickey said in a sad tone, "I'm so sorry."

Boris was freaking out on the inside and he did not know what to do and his face was turning bright red. Mickey was holding him out with a sad look on his face.Boris still nervous did not say anything with his face still bright red. Boris barked with nervousness which caught Mickey off guard. (A/N: I don't know what to do between bork or bark because of how nervous and you can choose which word between the two just comment this sentence and tell me.)

Bendy was laughing to himself and said, "Hehe, Looks like you didn't need my help to ruin things for ya bud." Mickey let go of Boris and started to walk and said, "Boris can we talk over here for a bit?" Boris still bright red said, "Oh? Um... s-sure!" Both of them walked over to a bench and Mickey sat down and said while patting the bench, "Sit down, please." He was wagging his tail and agreed, so he sat down and his ear was twitching.

Goofy came in the room and said to Mickey, "Sorry Mick, it seems like I forgot how to open the washin machine to clean you tank top." Mickey sighed and said, "For the last time, you press the big button on the far left." Goofy left and Mickey looked at Boris smiling and said, Heh, he's not the brightest, but he has the heart of gold." Boris smiled while blushing said, "O-oh I-I don't doubt it."

He chuckled a little bit, then Mickey started to talk saying, "Anyway, I wanted to ask... do..." Mickey was interrupted by Goofy and he said, "Say Mick, Why didn't cha gimme your pants as well?" Mickey got a little mad and growled to himself, Boris looked up with confusion. Mickey slightly shouted, "We have guests Goofy!" Goofy looked at Boris and said, "OH!... Hello Guests!"

Boris looked away and said, "Heh, Hi Mr. Goofy." he put out his tongue a little bit and went, Pfff.

««To be continued»»

««A/N: The next chapter is the final part so I hope you enjoy.»»