Chapter 13:

A voice came with the name Anon which said, "So Cup, how does it feel to help others for once?" Cuphead started to blush, scratch his head, and said, "I thought it was dumb of me to help but... it does feel kinda nice." Then Mugman started to talk which sort of caught Cuphead off guard, "So, we can be friends now, right? I really like Boris, he seems like a cool kid." Cup looked away without saying anything and Mugman said his name, he looked back and said, "If we don't get rid of them , we're the ones who'll end up dead, remember?"

Then Mugman said of an idea, "Well, the boss doesn't want them to find some machine parts or something! Why can't we just find them first? That way we don't have to kill them?" Cuphead thought about it for a moment and said, "We don't have a map though." Then Mug man said, "Oh." Anon came and asked, "Where are you spending the night Cup and Mug?" Cuphead replied, "I dunno, some hotel run by a little kitty lady. She's even smaller than Bendy! Hard to believe, right?"

Another voice came with the name Amikkuislonely said, "Cup, you do know that's where Bendy and Boris spend the night... right?" Cuphead walked outside and said, "Yeah right. What are the odds of that happening?" He looked over and saw Bendy hanging up his shirt and looking at him nervously, then Cuphead started to chuckle and said while smiling, "You're everywhere, aren't you?" Bendy said, "I could say the same for you..."

Cuphead grinned and said, "You're awfully calm about seeing me, because you know, I can pounce at any... MOMENT!" Bendy froze up and Cuphead started to laugh hysterically and said, "Oh my god! You're such a wuss!" A voice came with the name Djpachipikachu said to Bendy, "LOL, Bendy are you a scaredy-demon?" Bendy put his hand to the side of his mouth, used the other one to point at Cuphead, and whispered, "You can't expect anything from this guy!"

Cuphead started to make chicken noises and Bendy got mad at him, then a voice came with the name Anon said, "WTF Cuphead, what's next? A cow?" Cuphead said as he winked, "Nope. Next up is a pussy. (cat)" He made a cat impression and Bendy shouted with rage, "STOP IT!" Bendy was leaving and Cuphead had a few more laughs then said, "ok,ok. Before you go just one last thing." Bendy was tired of it and said, "Uggggh, what?!" Cuphead said, "Thank you."

Bendy was confused, then Cuphead started to talk, "Yeah, very weird of me to say that. But you know how much I cherish my brother... And you helped us reunite in a way so thanks." Bendy crossed his arms, smiled, and said, "Your love for your brother is the only thing I liked about you any way, so, you're welcome"

««Meanwhile somewhere in a tent»»

A voice with the name Anon said, "Hey Felix. I heard about a thing called a healing ink machine that can cure the dangerous and deadly ink illness. Interested?" Felix stopped writing and said, "Oh yes. That machine is quite a mystery. Its location is known, but it lacks multiple parts for it to work." Another voice came with the name Saltyfrenchbaguette said, "Hey Felix, are you going to keep in touch with Oswald and the crew?"

Felix started to blush a little and said, "They are part of a very well-known circus. So, I don't think I'll lose track of them soon! I sure miss those sweet little kids..." His entire face turned bright red thinking about Oswald and said, "And him❤️" Anon asked, "Felix, are you homo?" Felix was still blushing and said, "I-I'm not sure. I mean, I never knew I was into guys in the first place o-or maybe it's just him."

««Meanwhile somewhere else»»

"I only talked to you to make you happy bro. Why are you still crying?" Mickey was smiling and said, "I can't help it. Sorry." A bunny kid was holding Oswald's arm and both look at the kid wearing Felix's hat and Oswald said, "Wait, is that the guy's hat?" The bunny kid said, "Yeah, he gave it to me." Then Oswald lost his smile and said, "He was really a nice guy. I ruined your fun time with him, didn't I kids?"

They disagreed and A voice named Peacekepperangel said, "Oswald, lemmie say this now while you're felling chatty. Your kids are so flipping amazing! You must be proud of them." Oswald slowly became depressed and said, "Actually, I don't think I'm in the mood to be chatty. I just tried to talk to make Mickey happy, but I don't feel like talking much." He smiled a little and said, "But thank you. I love my little angels and I'll always be proud of them"

««A/N: I don't know what to title this so tell me what you think it should be»»